Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

@ Teagaggle: Thank you. I toyed with black denim also, but ultimately decided on the blue denim.
I am so intrigued by the denim collection. I originally bought the Cassie 19, but returned it for the tabby 26 (and 20).
I’ve never had a full chain strap bag so I am curious to see if I like it. I just really like the style of the bag itself.

This is my first new Coach purse because I normally like the vintage bags.
If I didn't mind the gold/brass hardware, I'd have ordered the Rogue Top handle but I'm strictly a silver or dark hardware girl so...that was a hard pass for me.

Reactions: holiday123
What made you decide to return the blue denim Cassie 19?
Hi there. The Cassie in blue denim didn’t wow me as much as the blue denim quilted tabby 26 (or 20). The Cassie also has a shape that I normally go for - I’m a sucker for a top handle. I wanted something a little different.

However, I do like how it looks in the black denim.

I did think the organization of the blue denim Cassie was great though. It’s also good because it has different strap options.

I think it just depends on what kind of denim bag you want - both styles are good.

Reactions: p3b
Hi there. The Cassie in blue denim didn’t wow me as much as the blue denim quilted tabby 26 (or 20). The Cassie also has a shape that I normally go for - I’m a sucker for a top handle. I wanted something a little different.

However, I do like how it looks in the black denim.

I did think the organization of the blue denim Cassie was great though. It’s also good because it has different strap options.

I think it just depends on what kind of denim bag you want - both styles are good.
I can't do the Cassie 19 but love the strap options. I wish I could just purchase the straps in a set for a fair price lol