Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My husband got me this for Valentine’s Day. It’s cute but nothing fits inside lol. I will be keeping it since my son picked it out.
View attachment 5949667
That’s adorable! Can you use it inside your larger bags? Sort of like a pouch to hold small items? I wouldn’t want to part with it if my son picked it out either.

I haven’t purchased Coach in several years as I was building my collection with other brands. I purchased this army green Rogue 25 yesterday. I have forgotten how much I love their leather :smile:

Now I am a little obsessed and late with the Tea Rose bags 😍

View attachment 5952204
Ooh I’ve been struggling - trying to decide on getting this one. I almost bought it then walked in the store when they put the denim (leather) rogue marked down so I got that instead but this green still is in my head.

So I jumped on the Coach quilted denim tabby wagon…here is the 26 (only partially unwrapped), but I think she’s awesome so far! I also ordered the 20 because I couldn’t decide which size I liked more. 😬
Beautiful!
Pretty! I ordered the black denim one. I'm not typically one who likes a chain strap but I'm willing to take another chance.
That is my concern too…I dislike chain straps. But I like the look of the denim on the bag.

Pretty! I ordered the black denim one. I'm not typically one who likes a chain strap but I'm willing to take another chance.
@ Teagaggle: Thank you. I toyed with black denim also, but ultimately decided on the blue denim.
I am so intrigued by the denim collection. I originally bought the Cassie 19, but returned it for the tabby 26 (and 20).
I’ve never had a full chain strap bag so I am curious to see if I like it. I just really like the style of the bag itself.

This is my first new Coach purse because I normally like the vintage bags.