Your LV at Starbucks

Need my own fuel while getting an oil change this early so I'm trying the iced maple pecan latte with half syrups. Pretty yummy! Happy weekend everyone!View attachment 4200274

Yummy drink — I didn’t realize you can get latte cold/Iced. Hope you didn’t have to wait too long for your oil change. Looks like you are planning another fun trip :smile:? Have a good weekend A.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Yummy drink — I didn’t realize you can get latte cold/Iced. Hope you didn’t have to wait too long for your oil change. Looks like you are planning another fun trip :smile:? Have a good weekend A.
Yes I usually get my lattes iced, I guess I prefer them a bit watered down [emoji6] and yup I'm headed back to Universal Orlando for my birthday in a month. Meeting my brother and his wife there for the Halloween Horror Nights they do plus it's my last chance to use my annual pass to the parks before it expires. Hope you're having a great weekend M!

Your Clapton and your food look good. I really need to try their savory items instead of indulging in their sweet treats all the time, lol.
Thank you IM! I like my food HOT when it's suppose to be hot, and SB and their oven make the food HOT, and a lot of their savory items are very good for a quick bite! And I gotta admit...I was also trying to complete a challenge so that I could get 125 bonus stars!:biggrin:

Happy Saturday everyone:smile:
Photo on 2018-09-29 at 9.00 AM #2.jpg

Ok first time, but forgot!! lmao, to record my little PM Agenda, yeah who uses them now lol, at Starbucks. But of course I’m home now so being it’s friday night, made a cocktail lol. Oh btw DH bought this scarecrow as part of our Halloween decorations outside lol. He’s inside because I haven’t set him up yet. :smile: The scarecrow not DH. :biggrin:
View attachment 4206672
That's one scary looking prop LOL
I can't wait to see your full Halloween setup:nuts:
Waiting for my friend with maple latte and my mamma bagView attachment 4206966 from a number of years ago. Love the elegance of it.
Elegant indeed, MC. I love the ivory colour:heart: