Your LV at Starbucks

I actually have both. I got the epi noir first and loved:heart: it sooo much, especially because it was so under the radar. Then I was obsessed with the alma bb silhouette in general. Then I was obsessed with the DE! I love the DE and gold combo, and there is something about the mini size of the alma bb against the large amount of dark brown leather, the DE squares, and the bright yellow gold ratio that made it stunning. They are both wonderful and have completely different personalities imo. But you can't go wrong with either one!

You’re so lucky you have both [emoji7]
I think that if I were to buy an Alma bb either in epi leather or DE then I would only purchase one because I like to have different bags in my bag collection. I think the Alma B.B. silhouette is so sophisticated so I can totally see why you were obsessed![emoji12]
The way you described the DE totally won me over, I really think that I should get it in DE because how you’ve described it has persuaded me that the DE is the right choice [emoji4]
I think that if I would get the epi leather I would regret it. I’m not a flashy person but I do like DE subtle Louis Vuitton letters on some of the squares which makes it look very classy without being too much in your face. Do you know what I mean?[emoji4]

Watching the British Royal wedding coverage while waiting to head out for a late lunch. What does everyone think of Megan's dress? I think it's so elegant and unexpectedly understated. Well except for that dramatic train! View attachment 4073336

That bag is gorgeous [emoji7]
Is it a speedy 25? [emoji4]
I thought the dress that was designed by Givenchy which is known to be an edgy premiere fashion house has done something unexpected that they aren’t known for. The dress was very modest. I was hoping it was going to be a bit more fairytale like, because Meghan would have looked great with something with a bit more lace. Vera wang and viviene Westwood or Dior would have suited her much better. I don’t think that this Givenchy wedding dress complimented her very well. She has such a beautiful figure and I felt like the dress she wore hid it.

Reactions: Aoifs
That bag is gorgeous [emoji7]
Is it a speedy 25? [emoji4]
I thought the dress that was designed by Givenchy which is known to be an edgy premiere fashion house has done something unexpected that they aren’t known for. The dress was very modest. I was hoping it was going to be a bit more fairytale like, because Meghan would have looked great with something with a bit more lace. Vera wang and viviene Westwood or Dior would have suited her much better. I don’t think that this Givenchy wedding dress complimented her very well. She has such a beautiful figure and I felt like the dress she wore hid it.
It is indeed a speedy 25. And just realised I posted in the Starbucks thread instead of the LV in action thread. Oops!

I think she went with Givenchy because the designer for the house is currently British. That's what they said on UK news.

I agree it was very modest, I was surprised. I expected something more dramatic. She looked so beautiful though. The tiara she choose was so sparkly in the sun.

It is indeed a speedy 25. And just realised I posted in the Starbucks thread instead of the LV in action thread. Oops!

I think she went with Givenchy because the designer for the house is currently British. That's what they said on UK news.

I agree it was very modest, I was surprised. I expected something more dramatic. She looked so beautiful though. The tiara she choose was so sparkly in the sun.

That color is so beautiful on your speedy 25! I’ve been going back and forth whether I want to buy a speedy 25 or Alma B.B. as an evening bag, I really like the damier ebene print on the speedy 25 but I also like the Alma B.B. damier ebene print + the structure of the bag.
Which do you think would be a suitable evening bag?

Haha sometimes that happens, but all Starbucks lovers and their Louis Vuitton bags did appreciate you posting that gorgeous bag of yours on this thread!

That makes sense that she went with Givenchy because the designer of the house is currently British! I do agree, I expected something a bit more dramatic but she looked beautiful nonetheless. That tiara was amazing on her and it looked great in photos as well which is always a bonus!

Reactions: Aoifs

Speedy bandolier with the DE is gorgeous,
I have my Speedy bandolier in 35 in monogram print and I definitely want to get the DE print next but I’m thinking of buying the speedy bandolier in 25 in the DE specially for evening occasions. Do you think it’s appropriate for evening or should I just get it in the same size as my other Speedy?[emoji4]

Reactions: KristyNikol