Your Ferragamo in Action!

Brand new Ferragamo backpack as hybrid working seems to be a permanent part of my role. I wanted something in leather, attractive, well made, confortable and able to easily hold my laptop and peripherals.

I ordered this one from the Zurich Ferragamo store and picked it up today. It’s perfect. Great service, and we will enjoy the gift of a small bottle of champagne (had a glass in the store, delicious).

IMG_9750.jpegIMG_9741.jpeg

Brand new Ferragamo backpack as hybrid working seems to be a permanent part of my role. I wanted something in leather, attractive, well made, confortable and able to easily hold my laptop and peripherals.

I ordered this one from the Zurich Ferragamo store and picked it up today. It’s perfect. Great service, and we will enjoy the gift of a small bottle of champagne (had a glass in the store, delicious).

View attachment 5979074View attachment 5979075
Congrats - beautiful bag! I just love that embossed leather - it adds something very special and doesn't "read" logo.

Reactions: Passerine123
So random that I bought my first pair of Ferragamo sunglasses but I fell in love with them. I’m super picky about lens quality and usually only wear Maui Jim’s for that reason. But their lenses are super sharp and almost as crisp as my Maui Jims. And I love the rose tint.

Attachments

• IMG_2136.jpeg
    IMG_2136.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Cool Breeze