Your favorite Tiffany piece!

Definitely the atlas bangle. I had eyed it for years, and was planning on getting it for myself eventually. My boyfriend surprised me with it for our two year anniversary and I haven’t taken it off for the last two years. It’s especially meaningful because at that point we had just graduated college and we didn’t have THAT much extra money. For him to make a purchase like that means even more!

That's lovely, the story, the piece, the BF, all round lovely

Stunning! Do you wear this ring often? I plan on adding it to my collection one day as my wedding anniversary is on the 16th.
Yes! I do wear it often. It’s beautiful and it really sparkles! As the band is thick, you will probably need some time to get used to it. But once you do, you won’t even notice it’s there! I’m excited for you and it’s perfect for your anniversary date! :heart::heart:

Definitely the atlas bangle. I had eyed it for years, and was planning on getting it for myself eventually. My boyfriend surprised me with it for our two year anniversary and I haven’t taken it off for the last two years. It’s especially meaningful because at that point we had just graduated college and we didn’t have THAT much extra money. For him to make a purchase like that means even more!
I love this bangle and have been thinking of adding this to stack with my love in the future

Reactions: sophiaberry