Your Coach New Years Resolution is...

My Coach Resolution is to ONLY buy things I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT! I would like to stay away from getting many small purses, and instead have a few large really dreamy bags. Like the LEgacy Whiskey ;)

Oh but its a free for all as far as accesories are concerned:cutesy:

to only buy bags i LOVE, regardless of price.
That is a great resolution and one that I should adopt for myself. I have purchased so many bags that I think are just *okay*. I think what happens is that I get the "new bag itch" and so I buy something -- anything -- to satisfy that desire for a new bag. That's just stupid. I really think that if I only bought the ones that I absolutely love and can't live without (regardless of price) I'd end up saving money in the end.

That is a great resolution and one that I should adopt for myself. I have purchased so many bags that I think are just *okay*. I think what happens is that I get the "new bag itch" and so I buy something -- anything -- to satisfy that desire for a new bag. That's just stupid. I really think that if I only bought the ones that I absolutely love and can't live without (regardless of price) I'd end up saving money in the end.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Thats mine too. I really wanted the original Legacy Hobo in white but couldn't fathom the $500. So I ended up buying the $300 Soho, then another and another......get my drift. I DO LOVE my Soho:heart: but had I bought the Legacy Hobo I dont think I would have continued buying more stuff. So I bought this seasons Legacy Shoulder and I really think I am done for a few months. Just love it that much, I think I may hit up an outlet (for the first time ever) and get a wristlet or something.

Oh yeah never been to an outlet before, definately have to fix that considering there is one 15 mins away.

To not impulse buy...just b/c its for a really good price don't get it...I wouldn't use it, regret it, then take it back:shame:
Yes! Another good resolution for me! Never buy something "on sale" for what I would not pay full price. I need to ask myself, "Would I pay the full retail price for this?" when looking at sale items. If the answer is "no" then I must put it down - no exceptions!! :Push:

Mine is only buy when I can truly afford it. IOW, I have the money in my checking account and make a credit card payment as soon as I receive whatever I order. It's been hard, but I've been sticking to it so far.