Your CL Collection

I have:
Degraspike in Gold.
Pigalle Spike 120s in pink with a matching clutch.
Escandria in cranberry (the one on the front of the louboutin book)
So Kates in blue dragonfly
Claudias in Black, Pink, and Pink silk.
Madame Claude in Black, Cream, and red.
Doricandy
Strass Fifi
Fifi in chrome silver (120)
Fifi in Black (100)
Decollete in Black (my first pair, 2015)
Louboutin Hot Chick 130 in bright pink
Senora 130
Louboutin Rivierina in strass
Louboutin Dollyla in pink glitter
Louboutin pigalle spike 100 in black
Louboutin Pigalle spike 120 in hot pink
Louboutin Tres Frais
Louboutin Private Number
Louboutin Lady Claude in Purple
Louboutin Sex Pigalle
Louboutin so kate degrade in white and leopard
Louboutin pigalle in dark pink 120 (2015)
Louboutin pigalle silver (2012)
Louboutin Pina Multicolor
Louboutin Veau Velours rose gold spike
Louboutin pigalle strass heel
Louboutin Lady Peep in banana pink
Louboutin so kate 100 in brass/gold
Louboutin doracora in nude
Louboutin doracora in nude and pink
Louboutin ron ron in glitter (my best deal ever at 60AUD)
Louboutin Jurayoo
Louboutin lady peep in leopard with gold spikes on heel (can't recall style name)
Louboutin hot pink so kate 120s
Louboutin bengali 120s
Louboutin Argotik
Louboutin Big Lips
Louboutin Big Dorcet
Louboutin UnBout

and about 15 other pairs I haven't added to my spreadsheet. I'm a bad girl. :sad:
Can you please tell me how the Doracora run? I can't seem to find a consistent answer. I am looking at either a pair of flats in 39 or 85s in 39. I take a 39 in the Kate pump but when I had the 100 Dorafront I needed the 39.5. I didn't know if the shorter heel and rounder toe would mean a 39 would be ok. I take a 39 in everything but Louboutins which vary between 39-39.5.

Can you please tell me how the Doracora run? I can't seem to find a consistent answer. I am looking at either a pair of flats in 39 or 85s in 39. I take a 39 in the Kate pump but when I had the 100 Dorafront I needed the 39.5. I didn't know if the shorter heel and rounder toe would mean a 39 would be ok. I take a 39 in everything but Louboutins which vary between 39-39.5.
Hi!
I’ve worn the flat, the 100 and the 120. I generally wear a 36.5-37.5 and I have a 9.3 inch length and a 3.3 inch width across the toebox flat on the floor. It would be fair to say my toebox is wide and if I had a narrower foot I’d be a happy lady.

In the flat which I estimate to be pretty comfortable I bought a 37.5 and sized down to a 37.
In the heel I wear a 37. In the 120 a 36.5.
I’ve. Never worn the 85.
I’d say relatively true to size as a whole.
Corafront I sized down to 36.5.

Reactions: sharon100
Hi!
I’ve worn the flat, the 100 and the 120. I generally wear a 36.5-37.5 and I have a 9.3 inch length and a 3.3 inch width across the toebox flat on the floor. It would be fair to say my toebox is wide and if I had a narrower foot I’d be a happy lady.

In the flat which I estimate to be pretty comfortable I bought a 37.5 and sized down to a 37.
In the heel I wear a 37. In the 120 a 36.5.
I’ve. Never worn the 85.
I’d say relatively true to size as a whole.
Corafront I sized down to 36.5.
Thanks for your info this kind of stuff really helps because we all size different in same shoe styles
Hunny if you think your feet are wide at 3.3 inch try 4 inch because of bunion bumps and 37s are tight on my width but loose at heels .thanks Sharon

Thanks for your info this kind of stuff really helps because we all size different in same shoe styles
Hunny if you think your feet are wide at 3.3 inch try 4 inch because of bunion bumps and 37s are tight on my width but loose at heels .thanks Sharon
More than happy to help. I run a Preloved Loub store so I’m good at sizing specifics. I hope it works out for you

Reactions: sharon100
More than happy to help. I run a Preloved Loub store so I’m good at sizing specifics. I hope it works out for you
Preloved Loubies can really work for the ones who struggle with there fitting because like myself who has terrible wide fore feet a preloved Loub can often fit better because there broken in somewhat. Hun where do I find your store ? Kind regards Sharon.