Your Chloe in Action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Ha! I love those finds!

2. Thank you! It's the grey one :smile: I am in love!

3. This is a lovely, lovely bag ❤️

4. Thank you, my daughter said the same:smile:

5. Not the clearest picture, but I'm joining the Chloe club! :smile: took my Faye out for a spin today for the first time! So in love ❤️

Attached Files:

6. Going to the movies today. Haven't bought a Chloe in years but I can't let go of ones I have 😃 I still love them to pieces. This one is so convenient and such a cutie 😍

Attached Files:

7. I love this! Looks great on you! I still see it as a really nice bag. I can't let go...lol. I was also checking out my very first paddy (from 2005) last night. I still find it heavy so I took out the lock and was able to make a nice loop with the key strap.

It made me smile when I saw this post. I'm not alone :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous! I like the bandeau with it.

9. Congrats! It's gorgeous! I still love mine. I think about selling it. But when I bring it out, I just can't do it. :biggrin: Enjoy your bag!

10. Lovely. The colour is very rich.

11. Congrats! contrast stitching and red edge sealant make it very inique:smile:

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464633318.695582.jpg

My favorite going out bag! Chloe drew in the nano size fits all the essentials. Wearing it here with a self portrait dress at a wedding in Mexico. Definitely recommend the nano size for those who are looking for something small that still fits iPhone 6 :smile:

dottiebbb and lili45 like this.
  13. I am in love with this Faye! The medium size is perfect in my opinion.

You look amazing!

14. Thank you so much! :smile:

15. Stunning outfit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice