Your CELINE in action PICS!

View attachment 3540650

Fell in love with the box! But debating between this or a Chanel jumbo flap! What should I do [emoji24]

I personally prefer the aesthetic of the box and it's not as ubiquitous as Chanel flap bags. Also I rate Celines quality and customer service much higher than Chanels, for this reason I only ever buy slg's and never bags, from Chanel. You look good with the box, it suits you and your attire very well. Another little beauty with excellent quality would be the Diorama. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: cmm62
View attachment 3540650

Fell in love with the box! But debating between this or a Chanel jumbo flap! What should I do [emoji24]
This is the Celine thread, so you can probably predict my answer...:smile: I definitely vote Celine box. It's perfect understated elegance. Simple clean lines, classic shape, can be worn casual or formal. Won't go out of style. And those "in the know" recognize Celine while it still allows you to go incognito when you don't want to draw the attention a Chanel always gets.

View attachment 3540650

Which did you choose?

In general I prefer chanel over Celine (these are my 2 fav brands!) but if you ask between box or jumbo, I would say box! The size and shape of box is much more versatile than jumbo. Box can be worn crossbody and on the shoulder where as jumbo is (generally) double strap on shoulder (too big for crossbody and strap too long for single strap on shoulder).
Box is also simpler in design and more sleek/clean (but that's a style preference).

Harder choice if you ask between box or mini/medium flap [emoji12]