Your best "cost per wear" H item!

This year would be

Calvis! Particularly the bleu saphir chèvre.
Gold CDC bracelets, various colors
Mini Bolide noir chèvre (I will wear this bag out I think)
Kelly 25 vert cypres
Libre Comme Pégase CSGM
Gold Garden Party PM (the BEST work/travel bag)
Passifolia teacups

Wow, that's boring. I need a year where it's my H skateboard, bags in Magnolia and Bleu Electrique, a scarf I actually wear pirate style, and St. Louis shot glasses!

:heart:

Definitely SLGs for me:
My H AirTag keychain (hands down winner)
H AirTag luggage tag
Tarmac passport holder
Bearn compact wallet
small Atout pouch
And also my gold Zipengo, which is a surprisingly handy pouch with all sorts of unexpected uses!

In terms of best cost per wear for bags, 10 years ago it would have been my Victoria, 5 years ago my Bolide 31 (interestingly, both étoupe bags) and this year it’s probably been a tie between my noir swift Kelly Cut (so easy to grab for dinner), my nata clémence Halzan 25 and my cardamome chèvre K32.

Last edited:
My Kelly Longue wallet is best cost per wear. It's my only wallet so I wear it almost every day, except for rare times when I use a mini-bag (and cardholder).

I've also gotten a ton of use out of a horn barrette that I've had for 10+ years (believe the original prices was $200 or so). It always feels very luxurious vs. a regular plastic barrette when I want to wear my hair up.

So many wears of so many formats! Definitely my Bearn compact wallet, my Cape Cod double tour (have had it so long), a couple of heavy-weight cashmere sweaters, and of course shawls/scarves. Bag-wise, my Victoria 35 and Evie TPM. Before the Victoria, it was a Rouge H Ceinture MM bag, cost per wear had to be in negative numbers, and it has the scars to show for it!

Calvi Duo in Rose Azalee is my everyday wallet.
Ex Libris silver bracelet, i almost never take this off.
White Day sneakers, i wear these so much, my go-to sneakers!
Gold Orans, i wear these all year round and am on my second pair.
Rose tan lip enhancer and Rose Kola Lip oil, my fav lip products currently.
Sherwood blanket, love snuggling up in this in the morning or evenings with some tea.
Mosaique Platinum mugs, used daily!
I have also really enjoyed using my Rhubarbe Ecarlate perfume.

I use 2 of my Calvis (one for cash, one for cards) daily but since I have so many of them and swap them out periodically, I guess I’m calling cost per wear on the entire collection. :lol: My Evie PM Bleu nuit Clemence ghw is my workhorse bag. It also happens to be my Scottie’s favorite bag and she likes to sit on it when we’re waiting for the vet to see her.