::your 2006 Wishlist::

More Mulberrys. :yes: I'm in lust with some of the new styles, and go down to Nordies once a week to drool over them.

Frye Faye shoulder bag in both olive and burnt red. Keep waiting for a bargain, because I'm supposed to be saving my $$ for More Mulberrys! :P

fryedaze said:
More Mulberrys. :yes: I'm in lust with some of the new styles, and go down to Nordies once a week to drool over them.

Frye Faye shoulder bag in both olive and burnt red. Keep waiting for a bargain, because I'm supposed to be saving my $$ for More Mulberrys! :P
:love: :love: you sound like my long lost shopping buddy, which ones are causing your mouth to gape at them? if i did that once a week i would have to be committed because i would go CRAZY not being able to have one.. really want the seth, but i think im going to go for the joel, more cost friendly. cant wait till one opens in NY!!

you sound like my long lost shopping buddy, which ones are causing your mouth to gape at them? if i did that once a week i would have to be committed because i would go CRAZY not being able to have one.. really want the seth, but i think im going to go for the joel, more cost friendly. cant wait till one opens in NY!!

Hey, Aarti! :P

Top priority is an Elgin in black. Problem is I keep getting waylaid by finding other Mulberrys on sale, which continuously deletes my Elgin fund before I can get it! During the Saks and Nordie sales I picked up a Phoebe in each of olive, nude and chocolate ... all 1/2 off or more. And during the Net-A-Porter extravaganza, I picked up the Elgin in Oak at 30% off. (But I missed the Elgin in chocolate when it was on sale - dang it!. :sad: Must have that one eventually.)

I'm also lusting for both the Elgin and the Phoebe in the two-tone chocolate and nude.

AND, at Nordies they have two new styles which I don't even know the names of yet. One is a fringed hobo with whipstitched edges (TDF!!), and the other is a smaller saddle bag, with a prominant front pocket. I keep meaning to go to the website to try and track down the names.

And then there is the tooled bayswater in Chocolate currently on sale at Nordies for $800 - too rich for my blood for this particular bag (I like it, but it's not a priority), but I keep going back, hoping they'll knock it in to that 60% off pile! :nuts:

My problem is these Mulberry bags, with their rough-hewn looks and heavy leather, are just too me!! My personal style is on the organic side, and they go with all the things I like to wear, and I never feel out-of-place carrying them. :girlsigh:

Currently accumulating piles of stuff to sell on eBay this fall to finance this whole obsession. :shame:

fryedaze said:
Hey, Aarti!

Top priority is an Elgin in black. Problem is I keep getting waylaid by finding other Mulberrys on sale, which continuously deletes my Elgin fund before I can get it! During the Saks and Nordie sales I picked up a Phoebe in each of olive, nude and chocolate ... all 1/2 off or more. And during the Net-A-Porter extravaganza, I picked up the Elgin in Oak at 30% off. (But I missed the Elgin in chocolate when it was on sale - dang it!. Must have that one eventually.)

I'm also lusting for both the Elgin and the Phoebe in the two-tone chocolate and nude.

AND, at Nordies they have two new styles which I don't even know the names of yet. One is a fringed hobo with whipstitched edges (TDF!!), and the other is a smaller saddle bag, with a prominant front pocket. I keep meaning to go to the website to try and track down the names.

And then there is the tooled bayswater in Chocolate currently on sale at Nordies for $800 - too rich for my blood for this particular bag (I like it, but it's not a priority), but I keep going back, hoping they'll knock it in to that 60% off pile!

My problem is these Mulberry bags, with their rough-hewn looks and heavy leather, are just too me!! My personal style is on the organic side, and they go with all the things I like to wear, and I never feel out-of-place carrying them.

Currently accumulating piles of stuff to sell on eBay this fall to finance this whole obsession.
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: lol same, i need to ebay some of my stuff as well. what is this saddle bag you're talking about..already seems like trouble..:graucho:

for 2006... well, whats left of it - i think i'll get (hopefully)

1. Blueberry WORK - Balenciaga
2. Louis Vuitton BH
3. Louis Vuitton Reade PM
4. Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 25
5. Balenciaga Hobo/Day - Ink

here's wishing - right???!!! :roflmfao:

OMG alot!!!!
1. Fendi Spy Cognac
2. Goyard St. Louis PM
3. Goyard Crosiere
4. Chloe Paddington Whisky or Tan
5. Hermes Birkin (I wish!)
6. LV Keepall
7. LV Saleya
8. LV Dameir Speedy
9. LV Sac Chine for my doggie
10. Chanel Black Reporter

For bags:

1. Balenciaga City in Black or Grenat
2. Chanel 2.55 in red caviar with silver hardware
3. LOL... a Hermes Birkin with palladium hardware :love: (if I win the lottery that is!)
4. Mulberry Bayswater in tan
5. LV Epi Jasmin

-Chloe Edith in Rouge or Whiskey
-Damier Azur Speedy 30
-Jimmy Choo Ramona
-Gucci Chain Large Hobo in Black

I just bought a Red Luxury by Chanel Med. Bowler, so I'm planning to take it easy on buying more bags (at least for the next month or so). I also bought an Oversized Black YSL Muse a couple of months ago, which is perfect for fall.

I can't decide yet, there are still a few bags (e.g. Dior rain bowler, Chanel cambon pochette) that I have to clear off the years ago wishlist to make a new one !