You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

OMG I was just taking out my bags, Remembering the first time we met.. And of course I just have to smell the leather and was secretly whispering goodnight to them before I found this thread! Lol!
My Birkin and I have been together for 1 year and 4 days... I’m not saying you’re not mad, but you’re definitely not alone :lol: (I have also said a sneaky goodnight to my bags when I’ve tucked them up in their dust bags for the night!!)

My Birkin and I have been together for 1 year and 4 days... I’m not saying you’re not mad, but you’re definitely not alone :lol: (I have also said a sneaky goodnight to my bags when I’ve tucked them up in their dust bags for the night!!)
I’m telling you guys, I feel really anxious if I don’t see them for a while. On the other hand, when I have spare time and can get them all out of their boxes for a play date or a sleepover I feel sooo happy! Crazy lady here...

I’m telling you guys, I feel really anxious if I don’t see them for a while. On the other hand, when I have spare time and can get them all out of their boxes for a play date or a sleepover I feel sooo happy! Crazy lady here...
I posted this for real when I was about to go to a week long dog show with only an Evie and a KP.
20180820_120803.jpg

I am still showing my girls in obedience. But with all of the PETA incidents, I think I might quit for the safety of my puppers.

We've dealt with them, too- just keep an eye out and document/record them if you feel like they might do something. They tend to turn into cowards and run if they feel like they'll get arrested or charged for their actions, and especially if you air the organizations' dirty deeds/hypocrisy out in a public forum.

Reactions: meowlett
1- You stalk this forum constantly just to get a glimpse of others Hermes beauties.

2- You try not to obsessively stare at Birkins or Kellys or Constance bags when you see them in the wild. lol

3- You follow (at a safe distance as not to get caught) someone in a store who is carrying your dream K or B in the color that you want. Haha

4- You send your SA flowers to the Hermes store on their birthday.

5- You fall asleep thinking of your next Hermes bag that you’re lusting after

6- You obsessively search YouTube to watch others videos of Birkins or Kellys.

1- You stalk this forum constantly just to get a glimpse of others Hermes beauties.

2- You try not to obsessively stare at Birkins or Kellys or Constance bags when you see them in the wild. lol

3- You follow (at a safe distance as not to get caught) someone in a store who is carrying your dream K or B in the color that you want. Haha

4- You send your SA flowers to the Hermes store on their birthday.

5- You fall asleep thinking of your next Hermes bag that you’re lusting after

6- You obsessively search YouTube to watch others videos of Birkins or Kellys.

^^ this