You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

So pretty! Have you had any issues with pilling or fuzzy spots? Did you spray yours with any fabric guard to help keep it clean? I just ordered mine from Nordstrom and am hesitant to carry it yet.

I did spray mine with guard spray (think I used Collonil) to try to protect against stains. I've not had any stains or noticeable pilling yet though the bag hasn't been in super heavy everyday rotation. I do love to pet it ! Enjoy yours !

Reactions: debsmith
I did spray mine with guard spray (think I used Collonil) to try to protect against stains. I've not had any stains or noticeable pilling yet though the bag hasn't been in super heavy everyday rotation. I do love to pet it ! Enjoy yours !
Thanks for your reply! I do have some Colonil spray that I will try if I decide to keep it. Was going to return, but I'm afraid I'll regret it later. :hrmm: I just purchased it in the Glazed leather as well and am definitely keeping that one. :love: They're both beautiful.

TBfront01.jpeg

TBchain.jpeg

I purchased this bag as well from Nordstrom...so gorgeous. But I was wondering if you've had any issues with pilling or excessive fuzzy areas after using it? And did you spray it with any fabric guard to prevent dirt/stains/color transfer? I've been hesitant to carry mine yet for those reasons.
I’ve only worn mine a few times and tried not to put my hands all over it. So no fuzz yet but that is my concern too. I didn’t even think about fabric guard. Do you know of any particular brand that’s good?

I’ve only worn mine a few times and tried not to put my hands all over it. So no fuzz yet but that is my concern too. I didn’t even think about fabric guard. Do you know of any particular brand that’s good?
Collonil was suggested but I haven't tried it yet. I was also thinking Scotchgard Fabric Water Shield might work but not sure. My biggest fear is using something that may cause yellowing. :sad:

I was watching too much Busbee Style on YouTube this fall and decided to refresh my entire wardrobe. I'd been sleeping on the TB brand all these years and ended up with 5 Kiras, 2 Flemings, 4 reversable belts, a bracelet, 2 necklaces and card holder in a pear tree lol
That's not to mention all the damage I did with other brands. No more YT or PF for me...egads ‍