Tory Burch You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

Bought my second TB purse. Had to take advantage of the 25-30% off promo right now!!

I’ve been wanting a Camera bag to add to my collection forever. Love that this one has an outside front flap pocket + outside back insert pocket!

Kira Quilted Mini Camera Bag

View attachment 5626039View attachment 5626040
Such a beautiful bag!

I’ve been using my Kira satchel a lot lately.

0C6C7AD9-5FDD-4974-821C-F05CD5D80061.jpeg

How is this bag holding up? I saw a fuschia one and I'm thinking of getting it to match my Christmas party outfit!
I’ve only worn it 2 - 3 times and I was sooooo careful, not using my finger tips, not laying it down just anywhere.
But can one resist this fabulous fuschia bag if it sets off the outfit?
I’m just going to be watching so it doesn’t catch on anything.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
I’ve only worn it 2 - 3 times and I was sooooo careful, not using my finger tips, not laying it down just anywhere.
But can one resist this fabulous fuschia bag if it sets off the outfit?
I’m just going to be watching so it doesn’t catch on anything.
Haha I see what you mean. And I'm honestly really liking the one I saw. The gorgeous tweed in fuschia to match my navy blue dress and denim jacket and I found a similar coloured ballet flats

Haha I see what you mean. And I'm honestly really liking the one I saw. The gorgeous tweed in fuschia to match my navy blue dress and denim jacket and I found a similar coloured ballet flats
I love how you’re going to mix those colors! Sometimes you really want a bag that may need delicate handling and that’s fine; everything is not for daily use.

Dear ladies and gents, would you please advice is this ok after 10 Months of time to time wearing this furniture condition on Tory Burch Perry Bombe bag ?
This is my first TB bag and first one with semi matte hardware. But this never happened with me before with any of my bags even after 10 Years of wearing.

IMG-9980.jpg IMG-9978.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: nyeredzi
Dear ladies and gents, would you please advice is this ok after 10 Months of time to time wearing this furniture condition on Tory Burch Perry Bombe bag ?
This is my first TB bag and first one with semi matte hardware. But this never happened with me before with any of my bags even after 10 Years of wearing.

View attachment 5653735View attachment 5653738
That’s terrible! I would contact customer service and see what they say. I’ve only had my 2 Tory Burch Bags since this May and June but if I noticed wear like that I would think the hardware (or whatever they finished it with) was defective.
View attachment 5666810

Taking my soft Fleming in cream boucle out for a spin today. Had been eyeing it since last winter. Got it at an unreal price during the black Friday sale. I love touching it, it reminds me of the YSL loulou tweed/boucle or even Chanel ! (blasphemy I know)
That bag is gorgeous! I had to resist it during the sale because that color and material combination would be a recipe for disaster for me. Please post lots of pictures for me to drool over! :heart:

Reactions: lippia
I would contact customer service and see what they say
Thank you for your reply. I did so, while contacting local multibrand shop customer service. Item returned and I got refund just recently. They said the batch was defective and asked to return the product and made a refund. Even they said defective batch I suppose this was authenticity issue in my case. TB so much "replicated" this days, you can not be sure even in multibrand stores!
Bought again the same bag from TB webshop. Perry Bombe really nice go-to small bag.

Thank you for your reply. I did so, while contacting local multibrand shop customer service. Item returned and I got refund just recently. They said the batch was defective and asked to return the product and made a refund. Even they said defective batch I suppose this was authenticity issue in my case. TB so much "replicated" this days, you can not be sure even in multibrand stores!
Bought again the same bag from TB webshop. Perry Bombe really nice go-to small bag.
I’m glad that they worked with you to get everything straightened out! Hopefully things go much better with your new bag directly from Tory Burch!

Reactions: lippia
View attachment 5608184
I’m excited for my first day out with the small Fleming in tweed…been waiting for just the right look.
I purchased this bag as well from Nordstrom...so gorgeous. But I was wondering if you've had any issues with pilling or excessive fuzzy areas after using it? And did you spray it with any fabric guard to prevent dirt/stains/color transfer? I've been hesitant to carry mine yet for those reasons.

View attachment 5666810

Taking my soft Fleming in cream boucle out for a spin today. Had been eyeing it since last winter. Got it at an unreal price during the black Friday sale. I love touching it, it reminds me of the YSL loulou tweed/boucle or even Chanel ! (blasphemy I know)
So pretty! Have you had any issues with pilling or fuzzy spots? Did you spray yours with any fabric guard to help keep it clean? I just ordered mine from Nordstrom and am hesitant to carry it yet.