Yearly Purse Expenditures

B, i set myself a budget of £1000 a year just on bags... but have already exceeded it for 2006, and it's only april! I'm using my up-coming birthday to justify a celine clandestine... and perhaps another bag if i do well in my exams!

I think I've just crept into C. Only planning 2 more bags this year so should stay there. Unless I magically grown 3 more pairs of arms, then I will NEED more bags - Yaaaaaay, Octo-Cal.

I'm already in the beginning c) and it's just April. I guess by the end of the year I'll be at the end of c) therefor no more bags for me until August;-(

This last year was a C year for my first and only time. I am hoping to make this year a "B" year since I've already bought quite a bit in the first 4 months and should try to slow down. Since January I bought 2 Koobas, a Botkier, An Isabella Fiore, 3 Coaches, and 2 Dooneys.

Last year I somehow managed to stay in the A category. This year I am in B already and hopefully will stay there. I still have a couple more bags I want to get this year though.

I would say that I am generally in the B category. This year though I'm really trying to limit myself since we are also looking to redecorate our place or maybe even move into a bigger one.

I guess I'm slowly making it into B even though this year I should definitely stay in A!!! :huh: (moved houses, still half the flat is empty, need to buy more furniture, finish paying loads of stuff I've already bought... not looking good this year!! :sad: )