yay or nay to the onatah?

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Everevereve said:
yey I saw them at LV they are cute! I like the yellow or brown w/o flowers tho.
Hi

Is there much difference in size between the PM and GM .. which size did you prefer.

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
SoCal
The one I saw the GM the big one I think, it's a good size, not huge but just right. I think I will go with the GM I just like the way it's bigger and drop quite nicely on your shoulder.

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I have the fleur pm and the pochette pm.. I prefer the fleur pm as it looks more eye catching.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I loved the perforatted suede GM. I tried the yellow and brown, both are gorgeous, IMO. They will not rip, it is not thin. I have the fleurs in brown it does collect lint, at the end of day I pick them off. I would not get it if it is a main bag for you. I would get it if you change your bags regularly.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i say yes. i think it's really pretty. also since it's brown i'm sure it won't get too dirty with the right care

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
I'd like one, but I'm deciding to be more practical and buy a Mono piece.

I hope the Suede line stays around til fall at least. It seems so impractical to buy for summer, especially here down South.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
If I didn't have so many brown suede bags I would have bought this one in a minute! I just got the orange one and I love it!

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i like it, but i'd be too worried about it getting ruined in the rain! i think the yellow makes a great summer bag!