Wow...

Oh No! All my C's are gone!! You, you took them didn't you! Don't lie I know you did...
:roflmfao:
Too funny!

I have a friend in town who isn't at all a Coach fan. I was telling her I wanted to head to the outlets if we got a chance when she stopped dead in her tracks and said "Your not one of THOSE COACH girls are you?" Um, yeah. She says, "Coach is only for poor people who want other people to think they are rich!" (She actually refered to one racial group specifically, but I'll refrain from doing so.) I couldn't believe it! This is the same girl who has well over $10k in CC bills she's struggling to pay off while carrying an LV. :confused1: UGH!

3 more days, I tell myself... just 3 more days! :s

if there is actually a next time (which I doubt because no one else on the planet could be this stupid) just look at your bag really funny say Oh No! All my C's are gone!! You, you took them didn't you! Don't lie I know you did...
:P:roflmfao:

Handbag_Helen: Nah, it's not the one on the website...tried to find it there, but I guess they took it off?:sad: My mom got it for me for christmas...my first "real" bag. I guess it's *kind* of like the bag on the site, except the strap is solild instead of braided/slitted. I'll take a picture of if later, if I have time after school.:yes:

:roflmfao:
Too funny!

I have a friend in town who isn't at all a Coach fan. I was telling her I wanted to head to the outlets if we got a chance when she stopped dead in her tracks and said "Your not one of THOSE COACH girls are you?" Um, yeah. She says, "Coach is only for poor people who want other people to think they are rich!" (She actually refered to one racial group specifically, but I'll refrain from doing so.) I couldn't believe it! This is the same girl who has well over $10k in CC bills she's struggling to pay off while carrying an LV. :confused1: UGH!

3 more days, I tell myself... just 3 more days! :s

well at least you're (kristy ann) not drowning in debt just to have a bag! LOL! :roflmfao:

:P:roflmfao:

Handbag_Helen: Nah, it's not the one on the website...tried to find it there, but I guess they took it off?:sad: My mom got it for me for christmas...my first "real" bag. I guess it's *kind* of like the bag on the site, except the strap is solild instead of braided/slitted. I'll take a picture of if later, if I have time after school.:yes:

Yeah, another Pens fan!

I love the MAF pic in your signature. He's on fire lately!