Would you wear this deco diamond bracelet daily?

I would only wear this after-dark because that's what it was designed for.

However, it's your bracelet so you should wear it whenever and however you like.
I think that’s great advice to wear it after dark as it was designed for.

It’s a beautiful piece and the world has changed, personally if it was mine I’d be happy to wear it often with jeans for casual occasions, but I would not go grocery shopping or to yoga with it. Likewise I would not wait for black tie events because then I’d never wear it

If it makes you happier, then wear it every day. As long as you feel safe in your streets and get it checked out once in a while for security, you be you! Don't worry about any fashion faux pas. Jewelry can also always be repaired, they're just things, so I say wear it!

Hello all! I just acquired this vintage deco diamond bracelet. Am thinking of wearing it 24/7 and was wondering
what everyone thinks of that idea. It is pretty comfortable so I think it is possible. My concern(s) is that it might be
too flashy and/or the chances of damaging the bracelet will be increased due to the constant wear.

I am not too concerned about losing it as it has an unbelievable catch.

Thank you!

This bracelet is so gorgeous. Can I ask you where you got it from? xx

Reactions: SouthTampa
A good friend of mine’s mother passed away. Her mother had purchased it at a Sak’s when Sak’s had an estate
jewelry department. My friend was selling on consignment when I said, “ I want that!”

Im so sorry for your friends loss (and your loss too).
Its lovely it stayed within your friendship group and your friend didn't loose the connection with her mother.
Great purchase on your behalf, its so stunning! :smile:

Do as you pls! But I always remove jewellery when showering, at gym, when I swim and when I sleep. I think they are too precious to be doing all these with. So yes I wear some of my pieces daily... but I take them out when I reach home and take a shower/ go to bed.

Antique jewelry is often too delicate to be worn daily. I did not realize this and broke several pieces of antique jewelry by wearing it constantly. You should probably take it to your jeweler and have them inspect all of the prongs and metal to see how sturdy it is. I think if you wanted to wear it to work or out to dinner on a regular basis that would be fine but you should take it off when you do anything where it could be bumped.
This x 1000. I had a bad fall whilst wearing one of my beautiful antique platinum diamond bracelets and it must now be rebuilt. You should enjoy your lovely bracelet but I would not recommend for daily wear.

congratulations! it's beautiful! i would wear it every day...given the current pandemic, i've rethought a lot of things...if you have something you love and want to wear it, go for it...no need to save it for special occasions...i'd insure it, have it appraised and enjoy it!

A jeweler or appraiser can examine it under a microscope and advise whether it can withstand daily wear. That’s what I did after I purchased an antique bracelet and it gave me peace of mind to have a professional opinion.