Would you still rebuy a trevi pm?

You are welcome. I have speedy b, I don't really wear it as a crossbody but the strap is very handy when needed. I'm afraid if wear it constantly as a crossbody it will show wear fast, the wear on 25b probably shown faster than 30b since the corners are going to rub the body more than the 30b
thanks. oh I interesting to know that. I've owned a speedy b 35 before but I didn't own it long enough to notice the corner issues... it was just too big for me

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I didn’t find it heavy when I carried it but found I wasn’t using it much and sort of not liking DE anymore... I still think it’s a gorgeous bag , not dated. Speedy b is a great option!
thanks! sigh I'm still going back on forth on it... hubby thinks I should go for trevi and not speedy b...

My Trevi was my first LV and will always hold a special place in my heart. I still get compliments on it every time I take it out. If you've been thinking about it for this long, you should get it. I think it's more about your style and taste instead of what others may consider dated.
thanks! It really has a place in my heart too and I can't forget about it...

I did. Loved my Trevi PM so much, I bought another one as a backup. Why? Because after using the first one almost nonstop for 2 years, and it still being in top condition, I knew it was a keeper for yet many years down the road. And I'm so glad I did!
Hehe you really do love the trevi alot. so do you alternate on both of your trevi or do you just use your first one?

I love my Trevi pm, I don’t wear it often but it’s one of my favorite bag that LV made. I do feel that the bag does get heavy when you load it up. I try to carry light when I wear the bag and I do change the strap out to make it crossbody, it does stick out a bit but I’m ok with it, I wear my Alma pm the same... so it doesn’t bother me much that it stick out.
thanks! yeah I just love how well made it is. I have siena mm but I don't like wearing it crossbody, it's just sticks out too much.

Reactions: ezabuk
I love my Trevi Pm ! I do not think the trevi is dated at all . I actually received many compliments on my bag throughout the years . It is on the heavier side and a bit larger then a speedy 30 . I tend not to over stuff my bags so weight is not an issue for me . Its really up to you . If you feel , you will use the Trevi , buy it . If its just a pretty bag to you , but not practical for your lifestyle , then pass . Some bags I have lusted over the years . One being the Marais in empreinte . I never purchased it because the bag was to heavy for me . Plus I felt the bottom part stuck out to much so therefore , very cumbersome when carried in the crook of arm . Which is how I carry my bags 95% of the time .
thanks!! yeah I rmbr getting compliments when I take my trevi out... I really can't get it off my mind

While beautiful, I also think it's quite dated (classic bags tend to have more uncomplicated shapes and stylisations). But a 6-year regret is DEFINITELY a sign you should get it back in your collection. It's your money, do what makes you happy!
thanks! would you choose timeless speedy b over trevi pm?

I adore my Trevi albeit mine in not the pm size but the larger one. I reserve mine for Travel as it is so sturdy to knocks and bumps and I just love the way I get to organise all my essential items so well inside it. I do however also have s four wheeled cabin case which I sling the straps over so it takes the weight for me. I travel frequently so it works great for me. I have a rossmore vernis which just doesn’t get me quite so satisfied even though mine has the shoulder strap and I bought the extra crossbody strap to make it work better for me. Trevi is definitely a keeper for me. Congrats!

I've owned a trevi pm years ago but I traded it away along with another bag for something that was very sought after... I was still loving the trevi at the time when I traded away but I didn't have the funds to purchase and so I still traded her away. She was in almost new condition and I miss her so dearly for the past maybe 6 years...
I've been trying to hunt down one in an excellent condition but was hoping to not pay the price increased amount retail, I just wanted to pay what I paid retail at the boutique at the time I bought it...
So finally I see some that fits the price range now, just as I thought I grew out of love for the trevi.
I find the trevi heavy and troublesome but love how ladylike it makes me feel. I'm more into totes and hobos that are lighter nowadays (neverfull mm and delightful pm).

So, do you think the trevi pm is classic enough to withstand the test of time? or does it look dated?
If I buy a preloved one now, I think I will keep it for good and wouldn't plan on selling it... do you think it's a classic piece or will I regret on rebuying it?[emoji53]

thanks for your help[emoji4]

I LOVE this bag. Though I’ve purchased other bags, I am still always on the hunt for a pre-loved Trevi PM in very good to excellent condition. I most certainly think it’s a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum