Would you still rebuy a trevi pm?

I did. Loved my Trevi PM so much, I bought another one as a backup. Why? Because after using the first one almost nonstop for 2 years, and it still being in top condition, I knew it was a keeper for yet many years down the road. And I'm so glad I did!

Reactions: lil*miz*vixen
My Trevi was my first LV and will always hold a special place in my heart. I still get compliments on it every time I take it out. If you've been thinking about it for this long, you should get it. I think it's more about your style and taste instead of what others may consider dated.

I think it's a really beautiful bag. But if it's actually heavy to the point of being cumbersome to use, then that would very probably bother you again if you rebought.

It's a shame, but sometimes even the really pretty bags might not work all that well in our real lives.
thank you. you're right! I think I should just move on and buy something that I find more comfortable to carry.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

dated in my opinion. And too small for travel too large for any events, and looks a heavy bag too. I would go for speedy b de which is a lot classic and holds value better if look for something this kind of style.
thanks... I'm contemplating on speedy b too... want something that is comfortable to carry crossbody... like Bloomsbury but like speedy b more... wonder of I should go for 25 rather than 30 so that it wouldn't be so big and bulky as a crossbody bag

Reactions: onlyk
I'm not sure how I feel about this bag. I used to like and use it a lot, but haven't touched it for years now. It just looks so big and bulky to me now that I'm used to smaller bags. It really thought it was one of LV's most beautiful designs back then. I still think it's beautiful and feminine looking now, but I'm just not into big bags anymore.
true... yeah it's so bulky and heavy

thanks... I'm contemplating on speedy b too... want something that is comfortable to carry crossbody... like Bloomsbury but like speedy b more... wonder of I should go for 25 rather than 30 so that it wouldn't be so big and bulky as a crossbody bag

25 is the perfect crossbody size. A Speedy B 25 in DE is next on my list!

You are welcome. I have speedy b, I don't really wear it as a crossbody but the strap is very handy when needed. I'm afraid if wear it constantly as a crossbody it will show wear fast, the wear on 25b probably shown faster than 30b since the corners are going to rub the body more than the 30b