Would you buy this? Is it appealing to you?

wait...is that a THONG?! or is there just a small butt to it? (hehe).

trust me, if i had the body to pull it off, i would wear it! why the heck not?

(but it honestly looks like a boob oops waiting to happen...the girls would NOT stay in that top!)

I totally got in an argument with another SA about this, she swore up and down that it was a thong but I know it was just airbrushed to show the style in the front! Well we called jax and I was right :smile:
okay, that's what i FIGURED. but you can never be sure...

though there's nothing like flashing a little booty for the sake of coach!

I'm small-chested and pretty small all over and I like the style of it, but I'd never wear it with the hangtags like that. I think it's cute, but tacky, if that makes sense. :lol:

I do not like this lozenge print. And me and itsy-bitsy bikinis never really worked, even when I had a body that could justify wearing one.

I'm afraid if I wore this on the beach nowadays, one of two things would happen:

I'd blind people b/c I'm soooo pale that I'm basically a walking reflective surface and that suit is so small, it wouldn't absorb any of the light,

OR

I'd find myself surrounded by a bunch of well-meaning individuals who are busy trying to "save Willie" and get me back into the water since they'll have assumed I got separated from my whale family and beached myself!