Would you accept this Fashionphile quote?

Is $900 a good amount from Fashionphile? See post explanation

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Would you accept $900 USD for a New in box, with tags attached red leather mini baguette? The bag was $2390 brand new. I haven't even put items in it. Is this standard resale value for Fendi? It is obviously lower than I want/expected.

• Sad
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I would agree that the price seems low for new with tags and the baguette is also pretty popular. I would get more quotes and also maybe try to sell it yourself via Poshmark.
I have heard that resale isn't as good with Fendi compared to other brands like Chanel.

Reactions: LemonDrop
I agree with the other commenters but would add trying Anna Fabulous Finds. You can also try TheRealReal. That is 60% less than you paid for a bag that was in Pristine condition unless you just really need to sell it and are in a hurry.

Reactions: LemonDrop
I agree with the other commenters but would add trying Anna Fabulous Finds. You can also try TheRealReal. That is 60% less than you paid for a bag that was in Pristine condition unless you just really need to sell it and are in a hurry.
Thanks. I appreciate ideas. I am in no rush to sell it at all. For $900 I'd rather just use it. I will definitely check out those 2 places. I thought the Real Real was more for "professional" second hand sellers. I will check it out.

Reactions: girlhasbags
Thanks. I appreciate ideas. I am in no rush to sell it at all. For $900 I'd rather just use it. I will definitely check out those 2 places. I thought the Real Real was more for "professional" second hand sellers. I will check it out.
I totally agree and that is great you have that option. The Real Real does have some retail/business consignors but they also have individual consignors as well. If you live in an area where you can get to a store I would recommend making an appoint for a purse evaluation if not I believe they also do them virtually. That way you can get a range for what they might list the purse for. Good luck I hope it works out. Please keep us posted.