Would Love to See Ergo Tote Pics!

ergoon.jpg

this bag looks awesome on you!

ergo.jpg

I found it stays on my shoulder with all my stuff in it. Empty it is so light it practically floats off my shoulder. I love this bag - it has grown on my tremendously. I think I love it as much as my shoulder bags....!!!!

Shouderbabies,
This bag looks so gorgeous on you! I'm wondering if it stays on your shoulders b/c they are probably smaller than mine!

I really think I need one of these. The tough decision is between this and the vachetta. Large, medium?

Thank you!

Blackbutterfy and mokoni,

You two ladies are making me seriously consider the large bag! I've always thought I'd want the medium one, but after seeing these pics, I'm not sure!

I may have to go to the Coach store to check it out.

You ladies are great!

TejasMama-- I tried on both the med and large and ended up going with the large. I wasn't quite sure which one I wanted but the SA's encouraged me to go with the large. I'm soooo glad I did! It looks great whether it's stuffed full of junk or just has my basics in it. I highly recommend the large!

Turquoise Large and XL Maude . . .

Ethenos,

Love those pics! The double-bag modeling while holding a camera is no small feat!

Thank you. That Maude is just amazing, but alas, way out of my budget range. The more I see the turquoise, the more I like it. I'm usually a dull brown/tan leather bag girl, but I may have to mix things up some!

Thanks!

Ktdid,

I do think I"m leaning toward the large one. I've always been a big bag girl. Would like to be a smal bag girl but it doesn't seem to be in my genes!

Blackbutterfy and mokoni,

You two ladies are making me seriously consider the large bag! I've always thought I'd want the medium one, but after seeing these pics, I'm not sure!

I may have to go to the Coach store to check it out.

You ladies are great!

the large is great...i use it for my stuff mostly, but i have carried it for school and have put some diaper bag essentials in as well. it's the perfect size.

but like a couple other ladies, i definitely want to get another tote...i want a medium in black!

LMAO! Thank you!! I felt so silly taking this pic because I had on pajamas, not to mention my husband was in the background laughing at me, causing me to make a silly smiling face. But thanks again, and I hope TEJASMAMA chooses wisely ;)

Hehehe....

Blackbutterfly,

You're so brave! I still take pictures by myself. I can just imaging my husband falling out of a chair laughing at me taking pictures of my bags to share with other people taking pictures of their bags! ;)

Hehehe....

Blackbutterfly,

You're so brave! I still take pictures by myself. I can just imaging my husband falling out of a chair laughing at me taking pictures of my bags to share with other people taking pictures of their bags! ;)
I always take my "modeling" photos when my DH isn't home for the same exact reason. However, he busted me yesterday when I posted my pics in this thread and it went something like this:

DH walks into room and sees photo of me wearing one of my bags on computer screen...
DH: "That looks like a photo of you! Wait, that is you isn't it?"
Me: "Yes, I took a photo of myself wearing my bag so the girls on tPF could see what it looks like."
DH: "You took a photo of yourself wearing your purse?"
Me: "Yes. Look, everyone does it!" (showing him the thread and pics of everyone else wearing their Ergo bags)
DH: "LOL! LOL! LOL! You are so lame! I can't believe you girls take modeling photos of yourself wearing your purses! LOL! LOL! LOL! Now I've seen it all!" (walking away laughing)
:shame:

I know there are already a bunch of pics and im sort of late, but i didnt see any close up detailed ones of the turquoise and i think its SO amazing that i wanted whoever might think of getting one to really see it! this bag is SO light holds So much and its SO BEAUTIFUL! :smile: YAAY Turquoise ergo!
159-5944_IMG.jpg

159-5948_IMG.jpg

159-5956_IMG.jpg