Would Love to See Ergo Tote Pics!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I've been debating the Ergo tote for some time and would really appreciate seeing regular and large pics--modeling ones and ones filled would be great--so I can better decide what to do.

Any comments on what you like/don't like would also be helpful. Thanks for all the enabling!:drool:

Here's the medium turquoise. I have the large in black but am not at home right now.

P4140083-1.jpg

P4140081-1.jpg

The medium is more than adequate to carry all of my stuff: wallet, planner, card case, pencil case, coin purse, keys, etc. I'll post the large later if you like.

Graberg and Kallison,

Thank you so much for posting these! It helps a great deal to see the bag on you! Both colors are gorgeous, BTW.

Do you find that it stays on your shoulder pretty well?

Thanks!:yahoo:

ergo.jpg

I found it stays on my shoulder with all my stuff in it. Empty it is so light it practically floats off my shoulder. I love this bag - it has grown on my tremendously. I think I love it as much as my shoulder bags....!!!!

Here is a picture of me modeling the Ergo Vintage Vachetta Tote No. 11011. This is my favorite bag right now. I really love it. It lays perfectly on my shoulder and it fits a great deal in it. Love, love, Love this bag.:wlae:

It looks like you have plenty of great modeling pics now, so I'm just going to throw in a plug for this bag. It's literally my favorite Coach bag ever. I have three - two large and one medium. I like the large size because I'm a student so I can throw a book in if I need to. But the medium is also great for short trips out. I really have not found a downfall to these bags. I've been using my turquoise tote nonstop and it's only developing a richer and more beautiful color. If you like the shape, I would get one or the other depending on your needs. I really can't see disliking this bag.