Worn in 22 pictures

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
I’m really interested in the 22 bag however the new instore models are so stiff and don’t have the slouch that I assume would occur after wearing it a bit.

In addition can anyone confirm if the medium has a shorter chain drop to the small? I’m 5,8 and like the medium however the instore model being so stiff felt like it was too short for my height.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0668.jpeg
    IMG_0668.jpeg
    677.2 KB · Views: 171
I had them remove the stuffing in the store to get a better sense of the shape when worn. Another thread mentioned that the medium has a shorter drop than the small, but I can't confirm as I only own the medium. Sorry and hope that helped a little!

I had them remove the stuffing in the store to get a better sense of the shape when worn. Another thread mentioned that the medium has a shorter drop than the small, but I can't confirm as I only own the medium. Sorry and hope that helped a little!
Saw someone wearing the bag on the street so sharing as it looks so different once it isn’t so new. Love it even more

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: anrui
I love my 22s. They are my favorite Chanel. It definitely relaxes and becomes even more slouchy and shapeless with ware. So far I had no issues with leather and I do not baby my bags (not only 22s, but all of my bags are worn for convenience and comfort, not to look brand new). Once you will fill your bag up and ware it some times it will sit lower and will not be so stiff.

I love my 22s. They are my favorite Chanel. It definitely relaxes and becomes even more slouchy and shapeless with ware. So far I had no issues with leather and I do not baby my bags (not only 22s, but all of my bags are worn for convenience and comfort, not to look brand new). Once you will fill your bag up and ware it some times it will sit lower and will not be so stiff.
So good to hear. Do you have issues with it slipping off the shoulder? Also any preference in small or medium. I continue to go back and forth between which one I should get. Hard to tell when they are so stiff brand new

No problems whatsoever with the bag staying on the shoulder. I have all smalls and it fits a lot. But I’m not someone who brings out a kitchen sink when heading out. In my opinion small looks better on you. And once it will relax it will ware lower. Medium is not bad too but it can get really heavy if you will load it with heavy stuff. Good luck with decision. It’s exiting. I love the 22 it’s super practical and easy to use.