World of Fendi

Anyone has this bag? It’s the FENDI runaway tote in transparent black .. thinking of buying it preloved of course .. is this a comfortable bag? Can it be worn for evening events? Does it look cheap? Pls help! I’m tempted but worried!

Attachments

• IMG_5958.jpeg
    IMG_5958.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 3
I will report back my experience. Agree it's supposed to be 'special' and how disappointing if it's not especially when being offered to people who are supposed to be their best customers.

As an aside, I also attended the LV "NYC Crafting Dreams" event in Manhattan a few weeks ago. They rented a townhouse and filled it with some of their latest (and most expensive) RTW (for women), exotic bags, furniture, tableware, jewelry and watches.

I met my SA for what I was told in advance was up to a 90 minutes appointment. Was treated very graciously, they limited the number of quests at any one time, fed us coffee, drinks etc and there was surprisingly little pressure to buy (and whatever you wanted to buy was not "cash & carry" but they would take orders and ship to you). I added some pieces to my tableware set and had a new hour seeing some of the latest LV items.

I left feeling good about my LV relationship - I would hope fendi (another LVMH brand) would know how to do same.
Hii so how did it go? 🫶🏼😊