women, how many sprays from your perfume do u usually spray ?

I spray

• just once

• twice

• three times

• more than 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
For daily wear I only spray once on the nape of my neck and when I go out I do each side of the neck. But it always depends on how intense the perfume is.
As for sun damage I can really say it does discolor your skin! I stopped spraying perfume on the sides of my neck in summer, because last year I got really large pigment spots on each side of the neck, where I used to place my perfume. I was horrified, but luckily it disappeared again after a few weeks. That´s when I started spraying perfume ONLY to the nape of my neck where my hair covers the skin.

Am I the only person who does a spritz in the air and then walks/twirls through it? I learned this somewhere, don't remember where, many years ago. I can't stand to be around heavily perfumed people. I want a light application, so that I'm not offensive to others.

I do that if it's a strong and lasting fragrance!
I have lots of long hair; on the back of my neck, under my hair has become a favorite spot for me.

I think the amt of sprays should go with the potency of the fragrance. Some things may only take one spray where others more frequent. Depends on the notes and dry down.

Of course, no one likes to be 'choked out' by someone's else's perfume, but I really disagree with what seems to be the general sentiment here that no one's perfume sillage should be noticeable beyond a few inches.

I believe that perfume is a great art form, and not merely a cosmetic product. Like all art, it deserves expression within the bounds of good taste. Perfume is so wonderful because it allows the wearer to reveal to the world, in a subtle fashion, aspects of their personality, desires or preferences.

The tomboy can wear Chanel No. 5. The Diva can wear Tommy Girl, and the boardroom powerhouse can wear Pink Sugar. Amazing!!

Please, let's allow one another, and ourselves, the freedom to express ourselves within the bounds of good taste.