Will the 19 and the 22 go the way of the Boy bag and Gabrielle?

I love the 19 but I sold it because it falls off my shoulder.
This used to happen to me but with constant wear, the leather on the strap has softened and molded to my shoulder and now it no longer falls.

As for OPs question, I love my 19. It’s a more casual bag and I wear it more than the classic flap as it is not as recognizable as the CF despite the big CCs. I also love the back pocket. It’s a great feature when I want to get hands free and do not have pockets on my outfit to keep my phone. I don’t know if it will stay, seems like it’s still popular though.
As for the 22, I do not like the look of it. Although I have seen some ladies rocking it. Saw a lady in NY with a white one and it looked so nice on her! It’s fun bag for vacation especially in a bright color but I don’t think I will get use out of it much as I have a lot of big bags or totes.

I used to have this issue with my boy bags and my 19. I bought a special rubber strap to place at the leather strap of the boy and 19 to have a better grip. I have not had the problem ever since, not even when I ware smooth jackets.

I sold my 19 as well because the unremovable strap was starting to drive me crazy. I started tucking it inside and carrying it by the top handle, but then the chain took up a lot of space from the inside and made it heavy. They really should've designed it to be removable.

Reactions: a_b_c
I sold my 19 as well because the unremovable strap was starting to drive me crazy. I started tucking it inside and carrying it by the top handle, but then the chain took up a lot of space from the inside and made it heavy. They really should've designed it to be removable.
I also wish it had a shoulder option. I think if it had a three ways, like double straps to shoulder carry, carry with long straps or crossbody, and top handle, then the bag would have hit it out of the park for me with options. But the way it is, I'll stick to my resissues as I prefer to carry double strapped.

Reactions: Versace Girl
The 19 is very practical bag, I still have mine. I think eventually will become like boy bag but tbh it’s more comfortable than boy specially the strap stay still on shoulder , and weigh less than similar size boy. I sold my Gabriella hobo and keep the backpack. It’s one of my most used bag.. Can’t give my opinion about 22 because im bias. I love my small 22 so much. It’s just grab and go bag, effortlessly chic and lightweight. I know many people still don’t like 22 :smile:.

Still love my 19. It's easy to use, and it's my most worry-free Chanel. I don't see ever selling it. I don't sell my bags based on trends. If I still use it and love it, I'm keeping it.

I am not a Chanel collector. I have only 3 Chanel bags, the 19, a mini rectangular and a puffy shoulder bag. The 19 is the only one I use regularly because it's practical, durable and puffy. The classic bags don't work for me cause I'm too practical and carry too much stuff. I use puffy bags year round cause I like them. Whether other people do or not does not affect me. So I don't care if they go out of style, production or whatever. I'll always use it.