Wild at Heart collection ~ fall 2021

I thought the release date was later in July but I suppose that’s great news! I can’t decide between the black & caramel.

Haha I’m not sure but my given date is considered w/ SA’s preorder. Maybe they’re selling canvas in store before listing items online?

Thanks hun :heart: :flowers: Can’t wait to share!

First look at WaH bag charm ~ it’s so dang cute. I think I might need one too lol @bfly ;)

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Haha I’m not sure but my given date is considered w/ SA’s preorder. Maybe they’re selling canvas in store before listing items online?

Thanks hun :heart: :flowers: Can’t wait to share!

First look at WaH bag charm ~ it’s so dang cute. I think I might need one too lol @bfly ;)

MB, don’t hesitate to get it, you can preorder it. Yippee love twinning with you and others :yahoo:

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I thought so too. I double confirm with my CA yesterday when I picked up my MP. Now @MyBelongs to Louis is going to get hers next week, which one is true? Confused:confused1::confused1::confused1:
I think it’s a fluke TBH. I always get my preorders in Canada two weeks after the US stores receive new stock, some items never even come in for our smaller stores. Suspecting that US stores will get stock next week too ~ fingers crossed for everyone who wants to buy from this collection!

TY @bfly ~ hoping yours comes soon also :smile: