Wild at Heart collection ~ fall 2021

So cute! If you dont mind, could you please share which insert and strap you purchased and from where?
My bag insert is from Samorga.
Amazon also has something similar:
But amazon one is a touch heavier (the fabric material is a touch heavier than Samorga one). I prefer the samorga one which is made from felt. But Amazon one comes very fast (thanks Prime) and cheaper. Samorga one the shipping is expensive.
Both bag insert comes with D-ring.

For the strap, it's just a black leather strap from my other K-Spade handbag.

I have the LV monogram strap on order but don't know when it ships.

My bag insert is from Samorga.
Amazon also has something similar:
But amazon one is a touch heavier (the fabric material is a touch heavier than Samorga one). I prefer the samorga one which is made from felt. But Amazon one comes very fast (thanks Prime) and cheaper. Samorga one the shipping is expensive.
Both bag insert comes with D-ring.

For the strap, it's just a black leather strap from my other K-Spade handbag.

I have the LV monogram strap on order but don't know when it ships.

Thank you so much! It truly is amazing what one can find on Amazon these days ;).

are there still people finding this collection? I'm trying to find the key pouch with no luck. I called customer service but they weren't able to find any of the items I was looking for. And the prices on the second hand market are double and triple :sad:

are there still people finding this collection? I'm trying to find the key pouch with no luck. I called customer service but they weren't able to find any of the items I was looking for. And the prices on the second hand market are double and triple :sad:
The key pouch doesn't even show up online anymore :sad:
LV and their fast fashion only making so much stock of limited edition stuff.

Omg you guys!!!!!! I have to share with people that will understand. I went on the website this morning to check the status of an order and the OntheGo was in stock in Arizona and I bought it without even thinking.
I don’t even know if I’ll like the size but I was so shocked it almost didn’t even matter!!!!
That’s awesome! Congrats :smile: