Why the Love for the Cartier Love?

I think it's a piece with a meaning -- it's romantic to receive or give it as a gift from/to a loved one. The fact that it isn't easily removable adds to this romance. It's also well made and has been in production for decades by a well known name, so it has all the making of a classic and enduring thing. On tpf it enjoys a cult status (I mean that in a good way) so it is also a bonding experience among members. I have only seen it on a real person once, and where I live I ought to see more.
That said, I cannot stand the idea of a piece of jewelry that is that hard to take off, as I am compelled to take everything off for shower and sleep. Also I think it looks so much better as a stack of 3, and even better with some diamonds. Those two things pretty much end the possibility of it for me right there. I do admire it in others' photos on tpf when they are stacked.

I had never heard of it until I saw it here on TPF - never noticed if someone around me had one or not - the price really puts me off but the quality and timelessness of it appeals to me - I also take everything off before shower or sleep so it would be hard for me not to - but it really looks beautiful to me and for those who have it I wish the best

lanasyogamama said:
And I have no regrets at all, I think it's perfect. I was just admiring it as I did yoga!!

One day in a not so good yoga class my mind wandered and my eye was drawn to a love bracelet, so I started looking around the room. I counted 4 that I could see! I never left yoga so jealous in my life, not very zen of me! They all looked great.

I have the cuff. I love it because it's a classic piece and will never go out of style.
Simple but beautiful. If they didn't make it in the cuff, I would not have gotten one because it would drive my crazy if I couldn't take it off.

The bangle is a perfect everyday piece and the story behind it is very sweet. A famous actress got her love bracelet from her husband and to show her love she threw away the screw so her love is locked forever.

I got my RG Love on our 5th anniversary cruise last October, and I've had it on ever since. It's become a "part" of me and I forget that it's there. I think of him and our five happy and fun years every time I look at it. It is so pretty, and I catch myself staring at it sometimes, thinking of him and the cruise and it makes me smile...so I suppose that is why I have love for the Love! :love:

I am buying a new love in a bigger size to take on and off by slipping it over my wrist.
It is not how Cartier thinks it should be worn. But I can't have anything on me perm. I love bracelets and love to change them up.

I love the LOVE for the nice heavy weight of it and it is sleek and simple. If I could find one that looked like that , with all the gold, not hallow, I would buy it! It looks great with VCA too!