Why is Marc Jacobs a premier designer?

My MJ bags had been sitting in the closet for many years. I took them out recently, thinking of donating them but ended up renewing them up with new straps/handles and started rocking them again. In the meantime, I looked at the 2nd hand market and couldn’t believe that they are selling these once glamorous bags at rock bottom prices.

His designs throughout the years are plentiful and cover almost all shapes, sizes and innovative styles; many look as contemporary as the latest fashion trends. With quality and beautiful styles that can rival top fashion houses but can be had for $100, I can’t resist but keep adding more to my collection, and some of them are limited edition. I got so many compliments on them especially the Robert Jennings.
Robert Jennings?

Not the OP but I believe that's a typo. Robert Jennifer bags. Quilted with intricate diamond pattern painted on the corners of each quilt. :smile:
Yes, the Robert Jennifer. Not sure why the name “Jenning” keeps popping into my head :smile: I got loads of compliments on these two bags. I was originally interested in the LV Coussin but I think the Robert Jennifer are prettier!

2416EE04-787F-4891-83B5-148C20E87AD4.jpeg