Why are you an LV addict ?

I actually can't believe that I "crossed over" and became an appreciator of LV if not exactly an addict. I succumbed and bought a Speedy 25 (mono) and am so delighted with it -- it goes with everything, it is light and holds an incredible amount. I wear mostly casual clothes and the little Speedy just makes me feel a bit more dressed and "finished" looking.

Because of the history behind the name, the fact that living relatives of the founder are still in charge, and because of the timelessness, and the fact celebs don't get breaks on them, they pay what we pay.

The history is just amazing to me.

I am really hoping I have a job before my bday in June so I can get the book.

Because it hurts!! I can't eat, can't sleep until I have walked into the store, inhaled the luxury, been seduced by the styles, colors and textures that are only Vuitton. I will travel to any store in the world (and have) to attain my fix and bring it home to admire and adore. Then I am complete......until the next collection.:yahoo: :yahoo:
Very few people know of my full addiction, I feel understood here!

LVaddict! said:
Because it hurts!! I can't eat, can't sleep until I have walked into the store, inhaled the luxury, been seduced by the styles, colors and textures that are only Vuitton. I will travel to any store in the world (and have) to attain my fix and bring it home to admire and adore. Then I am complete......until the next collection.:yahoo: :yahoo:
Very few people know of my full addiction, I feel understood here!

Spoken like a true blue ADDICT!!! :lol: :lol:

I think for me initially it had a lot of it has to do with the fact that they are the only designer that has a store here. Holt Renfrew carrys most other designers, but the selection isn't always that great. LV always seems to have what I'm looking for. I love the historyand timelessness of their bags. I also love the quality and the customer serivce.

Workmanship and quality-definately. I have sold bags that are 5 or 6 years old for close to what I paid retail because they held up to all sorts of abuse.

To be fully honest, there's also a lot of appeal in the fact that Louis Vuitton is a "status symbol" in the same sense that Rolex is or any other of the "IT" bags. And admittedly, that holds some of the allure for me as well.

I remember when I saved up enough to get my first LV bag and inside, it was a small victory that I landed myself the little luxury.

I find myself drawn to other designers and trendy bags, but I will always be a Louis girl at heart. Whereas most of the IT bags will come and go, there's something very classic and timeless about Louis Vuitton that makes it worth every dollar.

I love LV because, as most of the people said, its classy, elegant, timeless, etc, but more even bcz you can wear jeans, sneakers and t-shirts but wearing an LV item makes ur outfit better than anyone...

I also like it bcz its the only brand that makes items for men and woman, i like when I go shopping with my parents and my father gets out his wallet that matches with my mum´s bag, simply love it!

Also for the fake bags, for example I see the Burberry "cubes" (that´s how I call it hehe) everywhere, i mean, they are where they have not to be, like in gift boxes, weird fakes t-shirts, etc. i like it and I have several items from burbery but any handbag, just clothing, diot has bever caught my eye, Fendi there are lots or EE monograms haha and Hermés, for example is too too expensive, u pay so much money for a bag that nobody will notice, thats maybe another reason why I like LV everybodu knows is an expensive designer and not everybody is ale to affors it... maybe I sound a litle pretencious but is the truth...
ev