Who's ready for a Quicky?

I swear people have nerve that woman sounded like a damn kid at recess saying that's my toy!!! Because they played with it five minutes ago and don't show interest until someone else does. I would've said honey you snooze you lose... Oh yeah cute bag :smile:

I swear people have nerve that woman sounded like a damn kid at recess saying that's my toy!!! Because they played with it five minutes ago and don't show interest until someone else does. I would've said honey you snooze you lose... Oh yeah cute bag :smile:
Lol....yeah and I swear she put it back on the shelves and when I turn around and I saw that it's not with her anymore I ran to that shelves like a stalion:smile: lol...and she did fallow me like I stoled something to her...the SA saw that it's in the shelves, it's not like I took it from her shoulder:smile:

And this lady has this bag she was walking around like she was at the park :smile:and I was like a kid watching her play with her toy that I just want to snatched it in her hand...I asked the SA if they do have more and she said we just got one today and thats it:sad: I was there and still watching her if she is going in the line and cashed out but she is still looking....and after I finally gave up and and about to cashed out for my watch she went to the shelves and she put it back in to the shelves and I ran and grab the bag and she looked at me and she said Actually I will take her and I said sorry I will take her home right now:smile: and she fallowed me at the counter and SA said sorry maam you cannot do that...lol I can see her face that she is not very happy...I pay and run and go home:smile:

HAH! Cute story, good for you! Love the bag and the watch. Enjoy!