Who's in your passenger seat?

How are you liking this bag? I don't know if I can go without a back pocket, but that is a nice color combo. Do you find it's a struggle to get in and out of the bag? Are you able to fit everything inside?
If I can go without a back pocket, you can, LOL. It holds a lot. Anything I put in my Cassie fits here fine. Because it's a pillow, it has tons of give. In the front pocket I put my soft slim full length wallet. In the center zip, I put my phone (S21 Ultra). In the back I put my car keys flat in the bottom, then a small cosmetic pouch & a tissue pack. There would still be room for small items such as gum, mints, etc.
I've never been a huge fan of the Tabby closure & would prefer a covered magnet rather than a metal snap but I have found that some Tabby bags find their snap easier than others, if that makes sense.
Hope this helps!

Lovely but I keep debating because I think it will be too small as the larger size fit my essentials… you thoughts?
It is small, you have to be creative. I can make it work if I use this skinnier version of a mini skinny type card case, my smaller card case, and then tuck my phone behind those two. I do like the look of the smaller one though... it is a little "cuter", even though both sizes look nice.

Reactions: Lee22 and LadaZuri
It is small, you have to be creative. I can make it work if I use this skinnier version of a mini skinny type card case, my smaller card case, and then tuck my phone behind those two. I do like the look of the smaller one though... it is a little "cuter", even though both sizes look nice.
Thanks. Agree it is cuter & always wanted something tea rose. With the additional 15% and my gift card I am sold :smile:

Reactions: LadaZuri and Alexa5