Who's in your passenger seat?

I didn't know you got the charm! Your bag looks gorgeous in the sun! Of course you need the purple one too!

Thanks. I just got it because I couldn’t stop thinking about all your pretty pairings with this one. For the life of me, I can’t think of what color bags to go with the purple charm except my Bbag and Marine duffle. I will probably want it after it sells out :lol:

This pretty bag/charm combo inspired by Whateve :smile:. Trying to decide if I need the new purplish cluster charm too? :lol:

View attachment 5414113
I didn't know you got the charm! Your bag looks gorgeous in the sun! Of course you need the purple one too!
It is so pretty! Purple will look great on your emerald bag too! :angel:

Thanks. I just got it because I couldn’t stop thinking about all your pretty pairings with this one. For the life of me, I can’t think of what color bags to go with the purple charm except my Bbag and Marine duffle. I will probably want it after it sells out :lol:

Beautiful bag and charm! :loveeyes: I agree with WE and TO, get the purple charm. Don't wait for it to sell out. It will look good on a lot of you current bags (pink w/purple? I think so!), and you are still on the hunt for a true purple bag. Even if you don't buy another bag I know you'll be happy to have the purple charm in your collection. :hugs: