Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

Aww, well thank you! That was a while ago. :lol:

Unfortunately, I no longer have this piece. I love the Open Hearts collection and had been wanting one for the longest time. Guess it wasn't meant to be... The chain broke within the first week or two of wearing it. I took it back to Tiffany & Co. to swap the broken chain, and they couldn't / wouldn't help me. They wanted to charge me $50 to repair the chain, which would take 6-8 weeks. They also gave me the option of just buying a new chain.

I thought it was odd that I didn't receive better service, since I hadn't worn it to sleep (because an 18" necklace is too long for me to sleep in) and I hadn't worn it to the gym or during rough activity; I'd picked up my son from school, was walking up the driveway to the front door while juggling my bag, his backpack and probably a couple of grocery bags when I felt something tickle my neck... so I reached up and the chain was just hanging there in my shirt collar. The heart was still on, so I'd caught it just as the chain was breaking, it seems.

So I returned the necklace and haven't purchased since. I received an email from Tiffany & Co. the other day... one of their "We miss you, come see what's new" emails.

It was sad... I really did like the necklace. :rain:

Aw! That really sucks! [emoji47] I wish that they would have accommodated you more! At least they allowed a return in the end. It could have been a lot worse if they hadn't! [emoji4]

I still want a small open heart necklace, but I'll save up for the yellow gold. I did purchase one on eBay in medium size, but turned around and re-sold it a few months later... it was just too big for everyday wear, and I don't pull out statement pieces very often, if at all.

I don't normally wear silver, but while my son and I were at the Lego store we happened to venture into the Tiffany & Co. at the end of the hall and... well...

I HAD to. It was calling to me from the case. And the sales woman convinced me to "just try it on"... Yeah, we all know there's no such thing... But the real selling point is when I put it on, turned to my four year old son, and he gasped and told me that he loved it. Well, then I just had to buy it!!

So I now own the Elsa Peretti Small Open Heart in silver on an 18" chain.

I love this size! is it the 11mm??

Hi! I tried today the small one in rose gold but looks really tiny. I think it's very cute but I'm 1.62cm and 70kgs (I need to lose weight) it will be better the medium one? Maybe looks tiny on me because Im over weight or the shop asistant showed me the mini size. (I live in London, uk)
Can anyone post a photo of their small one so I can compare? Thank you very much.

I bought one on eBay, I can tell its authentic just from my experience with Tiffany over the years but you can get it authenticated easily. Or send it off for a polish to Tiffany. Mine looked like new.

I started reading through this thread the other day and decided to wear my medium yellow gold open heart pendant. Last night I decided to buy the open heart dangle earrings to wear with it and have a new look. Does anyone own these?
http://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/earrings/elsa-peretti-open-heart-earrings-21671835?fromGrid=1&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+-1-s+11-r+-t+open heart earrings-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+489+2&search=1&origin=search&searchkeyword=open heart earrings&trackpdp=search&fromcid=-1

Can you post pics of the earrings?