Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

If I ever find another baby Spy that is in great condition......I am getting it, thanks to this thread. When this bag first came out I didn't like the style of it at all. I thought it was very impractical and bulky, just by the looks of it. But, of course, that is simply not true because it is so easy to carry and is so light weight and just has the most beautiful leather possible. Those of us that just snagged these great deals are just so lucky because there are not too many out there to choose from. Tivolipmgirl.....I wish I knew when that style came out. In fact, I never followed Fendi and only just lately found myself interested in the baby Spy.....

If I ever find another baby Spy that is in great condition......I am getting it, thanks to this thread. When this bag first came out I didn't like the style of it at all. I thought it was very impractical and bulky, just by the looks of it. But, of course, that is simply not true because it is so easy to carry and is so light weight and just has the most beautiful leather possible. Those of us that just snagged these great deals are just so lucky because there are not too many out there to choose from. Tivolipmgirl.....I wish I knew when that style came out. In fact, I never followed Fendi and only just lately found myself interested in the baby Spy.....
Once you start looking there are actually quite a few out there, good luck!

Reactions: Tivolipmgurl