Who is the "Face" of Coach???

i kinda like the COACH girl too. she has a sort of accessible/non-threatening beauty that sort of depicts the wholesomeness COACH seems to strive for in their products.

other possible COACH faces? my vote would go for Reese Witherspoon (as already suggested), Kristen Dunst, Kate Beckinsale (if COACH wasn't striving for an American legacy look), Kate Bosworth, or Rachel McAdams (even tho she's Canadian)

I like the Coach Girl. I think she's very pretty but I can see others as the 'face of Coach'....Scarlett Johansen, Kerri Washington (as someone else mentioned)... Liya Kebede would also be perfect....She's the Gap Model and has so many other contracts..

Well Scarlett Johansen is currently modeling for Louis Vuitton, and she also has a line coming out with Reebok.

Well Scarlett Johansen is currently modeling for Louis Vuitton, and she also has a line coming out with Reebok.

I know Scarlett is modeling for LV and I also read about her line coming out with Reebox in a magazine recently. I just like her...no reason why she can't do them all;). I'm joking of course.....lol.

I like the Coach girl and the fact that she isn't a well known face. She could be any of us, the girl next door or the gal at the office.... I like that she's ordinary yet still attractive, fun and playful! I like that Coach is regaining popularity and their collection has been so awesome lately, especially with the Legacy pieces but I also like feeling like they are obtainable for the regular folk who want a little luxury in their life at prices that are affordable. I like seeing celebs with Coach but I don't necessarily want them to be the 'face' of Coach. I guess I can't quite explain why or what I mean but I just like that she seems like a regular, normal person that you could sit down and have an ice tea with! KWIM?? LOL!

I like the Coach girl and the fact that she isn't a well known face. She could be any of us, the girl next door or the gal at the office.... I like that she's ordinary yet still attractive, fun and playful! I like that Coach is regaining popularity and their collection has been so awesome lately, especially with the Legacy pieces but I also like feeling like they are obtainable for the regular folk who want a little luxury in their life at prices that are affordable. I like seeing celebs with Coach but I don't necessarily want them to be the 'face' of Coach. I guess I can't quite explain why or what I mean but I just like that she seems like a regular, normal person that you could sit down and have an ice tea with! KWIM?? LOL!

i agree with tlloveshim (your post reminds me of 13 going on 30 at the end when she does her presentation for the rehaul of the magazine)
she is timeless and could be just about anyone and i think that is awesome!!!!

This girl is the Coach girl
fragrance_800x600v1.jpg

I don't think she's that pretty. They need someone new.
I vote for Lacey Chabert to be the next model for Coach.

I think she's very pretty -- and what does beauty have to do with anything -- ! Do you have to be drop dead gorgeous to sell a handbag?
Why should we say that they "need someone new" just because she doesn't meet some impossible beauty standard?
OK just venting.. i don't mean to offend and it's just my opinion.

^^ I agree! I'd have to add---if she doesn't meet the 'impossible beauty standard' then who does?? LOL She's beautiful. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyones definition of beauty may be different...but I think most would agree that this woman is certainly far from unattractive.