Who has a Speedy 30 and DOESN'T use a purse organizer?

for almost 10 years i didn't use an organizer for my speedy30. I carry a lot of "just in case" stuff with me and even though i used various pouches to organize things, my speedy still felt like a bottomless pit.

For about a year now, i have been using samorga organizer and it made a huge difference in my enjoyment of the bag. Everything has its spot and easy access and the red of the organizer added a bit of pizzazz to my "work horse".

For those, who wonder if samorga organizer still leaves a bit of sag - it does (if you don't over stuff it). This organizer worth every penny and the looong wait for delivery.

Cheers.
+1

I don't have a Speedy 30 but I do have a 35 and a 40 as well as Keepall's and I never use a bag organiser. I prefer using pouches or if I am lazy, just dump everything in there and then proceed to complain about it being a bottomless pit!

I don't use an organizer. I use pochettes or smaller purses/ pouches to organizes inside my speedies. I love it, because it's fun to look in my bag and see all these little bags that I love just as much as my full size bags.

I carry a speedy 40 as my daily work bag. I use a pochette NM and a Fossil Sydney crossbody (in camel) inside to organize. When I want to run an errand, I can just grab the little fossil bag out and leave the 40 in the car.
I can use them in my 30 as well, it's just a cozier fit.

No base shaper or organizer. I have a six key holder, a toiletries 19, a Clinique makeup bag (which I'm fixing to replace with a toiletries 15)! I don't like a real boxy look. More rounded and bit saggy I prefer.

How do you keep it organized instead of just all strewn about? Do you use something other than a purse organizer?

I purchased an organizer for my Speedy and totally love the idea of it, except it takes up more valuable space than I'd like. While my things are nicely organized, I can actually fit LESS things in my bag and that isn't what I want.

It's my workhorse! :biggrin:

Me! I don't like the idea of bag organizer because I don't want one more thing in my arsenal that is purely functional. I just use pouches.