Who has a Speedy 30 and DOESN'T use a purse organizer?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How do you keep it organized instead of just all strewn about? Do you use something other than a purse organizer?

I purchased an organizer for my Speedy and totally love the idea of it, except it takes up more valuable space than I'd like. While my things are nicely organized, I can actually fit LESS things in my bag and that isn't what I want.

It's my workhorse! :biggrin:

2. Me! I just keep everything in separate pouches. I didn't like how the organizer makes it so boxy.

3. I don't use an organizer. I use pochettes and cles to organize.

4. I too, use pouches. I have a speedy 30 and I also use a base shaper, which helps keep things from not all sinking to one place, though on the rare occasion sometimes something slips underneath it :smile:

5. I used to use pochettes, but am now awaiting for my samorga organizer. I have various pochettes (accessories/mini) toilette pouch 19 but didn't like how they still moved around- so I'm doing the reverse this time with my new speedy b 30. The glazing on my zipper organizer chipped from rubbing against the other items so I think the organizer is the best option for me.

6. +1 but I have a 35

7. I don't use one. It's a little more difficult to find your stuff, but it doesn't really bother me. I have a large wallet, which I can easily find. I use separate pouches to prevent small items from floating around in my bag. I tried a bag organizer for a while, but I don't find it as practical as I thought it would be. I thought I would use one organizer for all my bags (and for very small bags I don't need one, as I just take the essentials with me). But it turns out I should have at least three sizes of organizers, which is too much for me. I wanted to use one not because I find it difficult to organizer stuff in my bag, but because I thought it would be easy to transfer stuff from one bag to another. But if I have to use several organizers, this won't make it easier to me.

8. Base shaper and pouches!

9. Me! I have my mini pochette & TP 15 to keep me organized. I only carry those and my sunnies, ZCP and cles. I travel light. :speedy:

10. I currently don't use an organizer. I have my samorga organizer on its way. I hope it doesn't give too much structure because I like my speedy to sag! Right now I only carry my wallet, my coin purse, my key holder, my checkbook, and my mini pochette with all my loose stuff. I just let my items float all around my bag. It bothers me sometimes when I'm. In a rush and need something, but really. ..it's not a huge deal.

I bought a samorga organizer for my NF and didn't care for it, so I'm kinda shocked at myself that I bought one for my speedy.
    If I don't like it, I'll sell it on eBay.

11. I don't use organizers, I don't really much so it's no a big problem.

12. For almost 10 years I didn't use an organizer for my Speedy30. I carry a lot of "just in case" stuff with me and even though I used various pouches to organize things, my Speedy still felt like a bottomless pit.

For about a year now, I have been using Samorga organizer and it made a huge difference in my enjoyment of the bag. Everything has its spot and easy access and the red of the organizer added a bit of pizzazz to my "work horse".

For those, who wonder if Samorga organizer still leaves a bit of sag - it does (if you don't over stuff it). This organizer worth every penny and the looong wait for delivery.

Cheers.

13. I use a pochette om to stay organized. My wallet is on the big side and my agenda.

14. I have a base shaper to prevent sagging and everything is organized into a pochette, cosmetic case, and cles.

15. I don't use one in my 2 speedy 30s. Like many others here I use a lot of SLGs to house things. It doesn't bother me that it's not overly organized, and I'm the neat and tidy type. For awhile I used a base shaper but ultimately decided that l prefer the rounded shape of the bag without one. I tried an organizer in my Neverfull and stopped using it after awhile, too. Just didn't appeal to me.