White. Wait blue. Definitely white....or blue.

Ugh, you are having the same exact dilemma as me! I really cannot decide between these two. I love the fact that the chalk has dark handles, so it won't show dirt, but the cornflower is so lovely.

I literally went rogue. Loved cornflower. It's not as pastel in person which was good for me but something about the black zipper and handel accents drew me more. Loved oxblood but I have 3 dark red/burgundy bags. I carry any color any season but maroon always feels only fall/winter to me. Mineral is so diffrent and feels all season to me.

Great decision!!! I ordered this one today too. Can't wait to get it.....:smile:

I literally went rogue. Loved cornflower. It's not as pastel in person which was good for me but something about the black zipper and handel accents drew me more. Loved oxblood but I have 3 dark red/burgundy bags. I carry any color any season but maroon always feels only fall/winter to me. Mineral is so diffrent and feels all season to me.

Congrats twin, she's lovely!!

Used my PCE code just now to order the cornflower blue Rogue and a chalk Dinky...I was torn between the two as well so this is my compromise! I also wanted a tea rose saddle but I had to draw the line somewhere, lol. :P

I was torn between these 2 colors as well. So, when I went to the store, I decided on Chalk. Love the black handles and black zipper as another TPFer stated.

Also, I purchased a Tea Rose applique dinky crossbody 24 in Camel.

I'm so pleased with my purchases and I'm excited for the fall to buy another larger Rogue. :graucho:

Took another longing lok at it today. This color is stunning. Congratulations on an fabulous bag!