White Lindy or Birkin for summer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have a 35cm white birkin and to me it's such a perfect everyday bag for the summer. i even use it during winter; i simply wrap 2 twillys around the handles to add some darken shades and bam it's a winter bag.

i wouldnt get a white Lindy. JMHO.

2. I think the white birkin would be great for the summer. The 30 may be better for the summer if you don't plan on carrying a lot of things.

3. ^^I agree. Epsom is not a personal favorite of mine but if I were to get a birkin, it would be this leather. The nature of the "grain" (pressed, I believe) makes it easier to maintain than clemence. I have a smaller bag in white (an evelyne) and I got it in clemence because I know it won't be such a big deal if it were to get really dirty. :P But a birkin... that would be something else...

4. White birkin is so nice!

5. Good to know! My white balenciaga has turned a nasty yellow...and it's only 2 yrs old! This is another reason why I am turning into an H girl! They have the best quality!

6. I would go for the birkin and use the twillies as Avandome suggested. I have a white 35 that I barely used and their were small cracks starting to form on the handles. I had to send it to Paris to get fixed b/c Claude couldnt fix it. Such a shame.