Whistle Owners Club!

hi! I actually purchased mine on Overstock.com. It was a great deal. Its my first time buying from them and I've heard good things. I just received mine today and it is beautiful!

My Navy Whistle

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

If your SA's name is Josephine (I believe that is her name, who by the way is is a super nice lady) It was me. I heard about the Bal's on this website and called them. At that time she has 2 blacks and a navy. I chose the rose gold hardware one with the ostrich because after research I realized that that one was a limited edition.....I LOVE IT....MY first Bal. I mostly have Koobas and love them also.

BTW Did you gals put any protective products on them??? Just don't want to mess it up.
The leather seems durable unlike the Kooba naked leather, but any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance, and thanks for the tip on the Sacramento store!

Do they get Bals in there often? The SA told me they are the only one that gets them. :okay:

YES!! My SA is Josephine, very nice lady!!! She told me there is another lady who bought from Florida that is why I asked. I think it was me who posted the Nordies Rack BBag sale at that store. Anyway, glad there are others who got this very good deal. I actually bought 2 of my BBags from them, one is the camel partition bag and this whistle bag. I also got the black whistle bag (pic above) with the rose gold h/w with either croc or ostrich (not sure if it is ostrich since I think ostrich leather has those small bumps right?).Then I came back and bought the same whistle bag I got for my friend. I don't put any protective stuff on my bags since I found the leather very sturdy. I go there very often, at least once a week I guess. Yeah, that store is stocked with nice bags. Josephine said they had Chloe at one time at about the same price. Too bad I missed them. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on any new ones. BTW, that navy bag is nice too.

Was at NM in San Francisco with my wife this weekend and their "pre-sale" table had a bunch of different color Bal Whistle bags at 60% sale (if I remember correctly) ! Might want to give them a call; ask for Tino.

Did any of you get cards with yours? Do you know what the leather is? I just got the card with the string and itty bitty safety pin. I'm dying to know what kind of leather it is! :flowers: