Whiskey Hippie Bag or Zipped Shoulder Bag in Whiskey????

Here are the pics of me wearing my new khaki/ebony hippie. Sorry they're so blurry. My DH took them and the camera battery was starting to die and so the flash wasn't working properly. Anyway, they'll at least give an idea of the size of the hippie on. For reference, I'm 5'5" and about 130 lbs.

View attachment 132265

View attachment 132278 (Ignore the three-year-old - he ran in front just as DH took the picture!)

Oh, and here are some of it with stuff in it. It holds quite a lot.
View attachment 132282

This one shows everything that was inside it. The pile of random junk on the right was inside the internal zippered pocket, and I put both sets of keys and the MP3 player in the front pocket. Everything else goes in the main part.
View attachment 132283

Hope this helps!!

Katie - what is the item number for the hippie in the signature? I've NEVER seen that and would love it! thanks~

Katie - what is the item number for the hippie in the signature? I've NEVER seen that and would love it! thanks~

Weird - I just noticed that it's not on the website. Only the leather version is. Anyway, according to the tag, it's #10336 and it retailed for CDN$440. The store also had it in black sig. I wonder why it's not on the site? It also doesn't come up in the drilldown. I remember, though, that the leather version was in stores for a long time before it showed up on the website.

I called and asked if they had the hippie in signature at Jax and they did..no point in suffering with the weight..but I am still yearning for the gold zip. Some say the gold comes off the corners. So I still sit with my beloved whiskey hippie leather... trying it on with less stuff and wondering how I am going to part with it for the signature one or the gold and khaki shoulder bag. The one in white khaki and signature shoulder bag never hit the stores much like the resort whichi I scooped up. And what is this new rumor of khaki and navy shoulder where did one of you see it? Thanks girls..I'm very appreciative..I just hate that look they give me when I return and say "too heavy" and they say well, you DID try it on at the store..but they push hard here in FL in the high end boutiques..and it feels weighty when you get home. The excitement of the purchase makes you feel no pain lol...
Lynn

kkkkate, can you post pics wearing your hippie? i would love to how it looks on someone, i am thinking of getting one in whiskey!

Sorry I didn't respond Jennn - I've been off-line for a few days. But I I think you get the idea with the great pics posted by Sialia!

I love this in Sig - I had no idea it came that way.

:lol: You're asking the wrong crowd that question, Rainbow! Of course it wouldn't be nuts if you love it and will use it :graucho: . Lots of the people here have multiples of the same bag, let alone multiples from within a line.

Anyway, the khaki/gold would be a great summer bag that you could also use year-round. I don't think it matters that you already have the zip in regular khaki. I think the khaki/gold is different enough, and the style of the shoulder bag with pockets is different enough from the shoulder zip that you'd be fine with both.

Let us know what you decide! I am leaning towards the khaki and gold Ali or the khaki and gold shoulder tote. Wonder which is lighter..Thanks for the thoughts Katie...what do you guys think? Which is more elegant and useful. They still have both. Lynn
:confused1: