Whiskey color . . . .

it is a beautiful and unexpected combination

Lilac and brown, lime and brown, baby blue and brown are all great unexpected combinations. Coach was an influence 2004, bringing pastels to the fall collection. I have an ocelot top handle mahogany leather trim, lilac suede flap, also Mahogany Chelsea with Lilac stictching and lining. A lot of the springtime scarfs look great with these leathers.

Although a little eclectic this site uses colors in amazing ways . . .

http://www.bornshoes.com/getthelook/womenslook19.asp

Well, I just saw on the Fed Ex tracking that it was delievered to my front door!!! So we'll see what I think in about 2.5 hours!!!! I'll let you know and post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry it will be fine.
And if it's not you can always try to return it and get another OR wait for it to age and get to the color you want =)
My SA told me that over time it will get darker as long as you use it and let it breathe.

Okay ladies . . . . I was right . . . . it is the orangy bag. Please see the pictures and how my wristlet looks next to it. I love the way the wristlet looks. It is darker and a few different shades in different areas of it. Do you think that my Mandy will eventually look like this as well?!

Or am I just being a spaz? I love the bag and I don't want to go the hassel of trying to get them to send me another one and that one still be too 'orange.' I just want to make sure that this one will deepen . . . .

Attachments

• Coach whiskey wristlet1.jpg
    Coach whiskey wristlet1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Coach whiskey wristlet2.jpg
    Coach whiskey wristlet2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Coach whiskey Mandy.jpg
    Coach whiskey Mandy.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Coach whiskey girls.jpg
    Coach whiskey girls.jpg