Which YSL bag should I get?

• YSL Kate Gold Hardware

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • YSL Kate Croc Silver Hardware

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • YSL Sunset Bag

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
I love the look of the sunset bag, but i've heard it's very bulky and not very roomy.
The kate it's more versatile and totally goes from day to night. Black croc with silver :heart: (I would go with medium so you could wear it more than a very small one)
Hi, thank you :smile: The leather on the Sunset is really fantastic, smooth but seems very durable. I tried it on again today and it felt more like a day bag or a nice bag to take out to dinner, movies etc but would be too casual for a evening bag or formal occasions.

I agree the Kate seems more versatile. I've seen people wear the it casually and it looks great. Dressed up very chic too.

I've got the medium Kate in black croc embossed with silver hardware, and I:

1. love it
2. find it so hardy and durable, shows no signs of wear
3. think it goes with so many outfits/day time + night time/casual or formal, etc.
4. get lots of compliments on it

I'm only a casual fan of YSL but my croc Kate is one of my favorite bags in my collection! Love, love, love!

While I absolutely love the look of the sunset bag, it's just so so heavy to me! (Esp given the size!)
I'm a huge fan of YSL croc; I have one in this camel tone and my bag has held up absolutely beautifully for the last 2 years, not a mark on it. So hardwearing, softens up a little but not too much, the quality is impeccable.

I just got the black Medium Kate with black hardware and love it! It’s roomy, not too heavy, can be worn as a shoulder bag or cross-body, casual or dressy...Mine is in pebbled LEather so it doesn’t scratch easily. I like Sunset but if i only had to pick one (which i did), I’d get kate

Reactions: Pole_rose
Hi guys, I’m having a difficult time deciding which YSL bag to get.

I would like to use this bag for upcoming weddings but also casually on weekends or out to dinner.

The Sunset Medium is roomy and would fit all my essentials but I’m concerned it will look too bulky for night wear? But it would be such a practical bag for daytime or dinners.

The YSL Kate as always been on my Wishlist but I could never decide between the caviar leather with gold hardware or the crocodile embossed with silver hardware. Which look do you guys prefer?

Please help - YSL Sunset Medium or which Kate Bag? Thank you :smile:

UPDATE: Hi guys I ended up getting the Medium YSL Kate Tassel Bag. I got the matte black croc embossed leather with antique silver hardware. The Medium size fits all my essentials and more. The bag will be perfect for day or night for me. :blush::love:

Attachments

• 31CD4F6A-39E0-4579-BB0B-36B00D16448B.jpeg
    31CD4F6A-39E0-4579-BB0B-36B00D16448B.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 1B743B10-C356-4DF5-9B60-A9E1CA1C2C1E.jpeg
    1B743B10-C356-4DF5-9B60-A9E1CA1C2C1E.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 300
  • E9DFF157-4E82-4930-9288-9DB67782C4FB.jpeg
    E9DFF157-4E82-4930-9288-9DB67782C4FB.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 295