Which would you get?

Thanks everyone for your opinion. I'm so torn because I really like a big bag, but I don't think I can handle the annoying strap on the Manhattan GM. But with the Manhattan PM I think it's a little small for me, but I love the clasp on the them. Than there's the Mizi, which I adore, but I'm scared that if I get it I'll end up wanting a Manhattan still. This is torture.:sad:

love_them_all said:
Hi everyone. I've been itching for a new LV bag but I'm torn between these three:

- Monogram Canvas Mizi

- Monogram Canvas Manhattan PM

- Monogran Canvas Manhattan GM

Which would you guys get? Please help because I can't decide. :wacko:

You and i have the same taste!! :love:

I bought the Mizi a few weeks ago and the Manahttan is the next LV on my list!!

I prefer the GM. Yes the strap could get annoying but I don't go in and out of my bag THAT many times a day. I don't see how troublesome it could be just to take an extra second to buckle and unbuckle the darn bag.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for tha sake of carrying a beautiful bag :lol: For example I just bought a used Chloe and I hear the big lock can be annoying.
I'm sure I'll get over b-cuz i'll be too busy looking amazing with my new chloe :lol: :lol:

As for the Mizi, you might want to check but I don't think those are available anymore. Last time i checked 1866vuitton they were down to 1 or 2 and that was last week. I posted a thread about it. That bag was a special collection or limited editon. Whatever it is they call it. :lol: :lol:

Get the Manhattan GM. You will look great. Even if you leave the house with jeans and tennis shoes. That bag says DIVA all over it.

I would say the GM, since I have it and ADORE it. As for the Mizi, I called LV two days ago to buy one and they are sold out for good:sad2:
Maybe one will show up on eBay on day. So, I guess that narrows your choice down. Good luck!

I'd get the Mizi, if you can find one- I've heard that they're near impossible to get. My second would be the Manhattan GM, then then the PM. btw, I couldn't find a single pic of an authentic mizi!

Attachments

• manhattan gm.jpg
    manhattan gm.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 14
  • manhattan pm.jpg
    manhattan pm.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 16