Which watch should I get my boyfriend? I need your opinion!

Ok I made the decision to buy the first watch..the titanium one. I'll have to spend more but he's worth it :yes::heart::P

Thanks you guys for your input! Much appreciated!

I got it and he loves it! Thanks all!

44ayzxj.jpg

i like the second one...the knobs match the bezzle & kinetic watches are well worth the money. my in-laws own a jewelry store and our watches are 30% off right now =D

They are both really nice. The titanium one is going to be lighter weight if that makes a difference at all. It will be equally as strong though and should hold up just as well. I'd get him the 2 tone one if he wears both white and yellow metals. If not then get the all titanium because I like the all silver look the best.

good call. I got DH an really cool chronograph Movado for a wedding gift and he freaked out, then he bought me one soon thereafer (after my back surgery, so sweet). I LOVE Movado

ok......
:back2topic:

I like the first watch better, but I tend to think of Seiko as a watch for an older guy. Is he dead set on Seiko? They are great watches, esp those kinetic ones, but a Movado or Bulova, etc might be more appropirate for a 22 year old

My opinion... men likes to pick out their own watches. I'd set the budget; bring him to the store and let him pick.

Reason: Especially expensive watches, I'd be ticked with my beloved if I pick out something that he would never wear! Shopping for "the" watch also makes great together times and memories... (Remembering shopping for IWC at Tourneau NYC with my beloved).